Revealing outfit- Notti - DDot - DD Osama

You were chilling at the house alone smoking za waiting for your boyfriends when you felt the munchies start to kick in. You decided to got to the deli and since your skirt was the closest thing to you and you alr had the shirt on you just threw the skirt on with a pair of boots and a purse

 You decided to got to the deli and since your skirt was the closest thing to you and you alr had the shirt on you just threw the skirt on with a pair of boots and a purse

You grabbed your keys and left and started walking to the deli, there were mad niggas cat calling you but you ignored them. Once you got to the deli you picked out your snacks paid and just when you were about to leave 3 boys came in...

Your boyfriends came in, you ran directly into nottis chest and then your moved back "y/n? What the hell are you doing here?" Ddot asked and then they looked at your outfit "what the fuck are you wearing?!" Dd asked dragging you out the door and into the car.

"Bro y/n imma fuck you up. Why yo stupid ass come out da house like dat?!" Notti yelled at you and you just laughed because you were high, "are you high?" Ddot asked and you nodded they sighed and drove to your house.

You grabbed your snacks and got out the car your ass now almost fully out, notti stood behind you as Ddot opend the door, you were pushed in the house and your ass was dead slapped hard.

"Owwwww" you said pouting "well maybe you shouldn't have went out the house dressed like a smoochie and maybe that wouldn't have happened"
Ddot said you slapped his ass just as hard back and that's what set everything off.

Notti threw you over his shoulder and took you upstairs to his room , "knees. Now." You got on your knees and his dick was in your mouth and you were deep throating and moaning causing him to moan, ddot and dd came it and too off their clothes they waited for notti to be finished which he came down your throat shortly after.

They used your mouth at the same time then came on your face, they picked you up and threw you on the bed, your skirt and panties were ripped off of you and your hands were tied to the headboard while your legs were tied to the base board, a vibrator was placed on your hole and clit. You looked at them confused but the vibrators were turned on high causing you alot of pleasure. "Ahhh~" you moaned out

You were fine until you came the first time, you thought they would turn it off but nope, they let it continue as they stroked themselves, your moans were louder and more frequent, but when you came for a third time and they didn't stop it that's when you started to get overstimulated "Pleaseee I'm sorry I won't do it anymore just turn it off" you begged through tears of pleasure.

"Next time don't miss behave" they didn't stop until about your 6th time cumming you were tired, sobbing and VERY overstimulated. "Apologize mama" ddot said "I'm sorry I'm so sorry just please stoppp~" you begged and they stopped.

They turned the vibrator off and dd picked you up and you basically cling to him "don't do it again ma" dd said and he took you to the bathroom wiping off your face and giving you a bath.

After everyone took their baths they laid in bed and cuddled while watching movies

---------/🫀/--------

Hewo 💕
This was fun and interesting to write though I apologize if it seemed rush for I am flooded with requests that need to get done today 💕

Thank you for reading please vote💕

Word count: 622💕

This was requested by: 💕BADDESTGIRL_DIAMOND