Repay - DD Osama

You and dd were at the mall, and he wouldn't let you buy anything, you felt like you should repay him in someway but he wouldn't let you buy him anything he only allowed you to get things that he brought.

You pouted and crossed your arms when he caught you trying to buy something for him and you. "I got it, let me spoil you baby" he said kissing you and moving on to the next store. You went home with more than a dozen bags and he still came home empty handed.

He was sitting on the couch with his legs spread watching tv and you came up to him and got on your knees in between his legs "mama what's wrong?" He asked confused "I wanna give you something since you payed for everything" you said smirking and he still looked confused then he realized

and you quickly moved his pants and ethikas down and before he could stop you and you put his whole dick in your mouth and he let out a loud moan.
"Ma!~ you don't need to- ah~" he threw his head back.

He put your hair in a ponytail and depended your strokes making you deep throat and gag on him and he twitched in your mouth."mama! gonna nut!~" he warned and You knew he was close so you started to moan to add vibrations and he came in your mouth with a loud groan.

And he was breathing hard as you cleaned him up and when he made eye contact your kissed his tip. "Thank you mama but you-" he started but you pulled down your Nike pros and got on his lap and sat on his dick and you moaned loudly and he did too.

"Ma!~" he moaned as you bounced at a fast pace, your boobs were bouncing in his face because you only had a very short white crop top on without a bra. He sucked on your nipple and squeezed your other one and your moans became louder as you felt your knot coming

but DDs moans were louder so you knew he was gonna cum first..which didn't take long after. "Mami in gonna nut again!~" he warned and you smirked "nut im me baby~" you whispered in a seductive tone in his ear and his eyes rolled back as he came.

He was basically whimpering because he was not overly sensitive and you still hadn't cum, you rode him faster and you let out a loud moan when you came. You two sat there until y'all caught y'all's breath and he picked you up and y'all to a bath together.

Then y'all got in the bed. "Thank you mami but you didn't have to, I spoil you because it makes me happy okay" he said kissing your lips and you nodded "thank you" you said and y'all went to sleep.

--------/💀/-------
I was in gym writing this🦋 💀

Word count: 500🦋💕

This was requested by🫶🏽🤩: ilovejayklickin