Horny DD Osama + DDot

Dd and ddot were at the studio and you were very horny, you tried to tell them but they both said wait until they got home. You were trying to distract yourself from the urge but you couldn't so you just used your vibrator.

You were moaning thinking of dd and ddot, you didn't even hear the door open, you stoped when you heard someone clear their throat and you opened your eyes to see dd and ddot leaning on the door frame with their arms crossed.

"I thought we told her to wait" ddot said in a sarcastically confused tone and dd smirked "yeah I thought we did too" ddot said looking at you "well don't let us stop you" ddot said and you continued then you heard shuffling clothes hitting the floor then your felt the bed dip.

You opened your eyes and you were flipped on all fours forcing you to drop the vibrator, "you just don't listen do you?" Dd said as you whined "since you ain't listen we not gon listen to you when you need a break" ddot said and dd
shoved his dick in.

You let out a pained moan as you tried to crawl up to get DDs dick out "nah don't run" dd said pulling you back down causing his dick to shove into you again "F-Fuckkkk~!" You moaned as dd was drillin yo shit from behind while ddot was recording. "This is where not listening gets you" ddot said laughing while talking to the camera.

You tried to cover your moans and dd slapped your ass hard causing you to moan loudly from the pleasure "uncover yo mouf." Dd said and you didn't so he pulled your hands back and you tried to fight him on it but obviously failed and he pulled them behind your back causing you to fall forward on your face on the bed.

"Stop being a Brat." Ddot mumbled and he grabbed something and stuck his hand under you. you felt something cold on your clit causing you to quiver then you felt vibrations causing your legs to shake "d-d-Ddot! A-ahh~ Mm~" you moaned trying to grab the vibrator but dd wouldn't let your hands go "we told you to wait didnt we?"

Dd asked thrusting faster and you tried to scratch at his hands "Answer!" Ddot yelled and you felt a stinging sensation on your ass that brought tears to your eyes "Y-Yes!" You moaned out and they continued.

Dd came on you back and Ddot sat you on his lap and you rode him even though you were exhausted "I-please I'm sorry" you said grabbing his shoulder and because you was close you scratched down his back and he thrusted up to help you and you squirted on him.

"Damn" he said before he quickly lifted you up and came on your stomach and you laid on his shoulder and practically went to sleep there.

---------/😙/----

I'm getting back on track a little I've just been on my period and I've been feeling nauseous and dizzyness and really REALLY exhausted so I'm trying guys please bear with me☹️