Watch yo mouf - Notti

Lil bit of innocence y/n in dis chapter

You were chilling with notti at your crib when you wanted to go to da deli "baby can we walk to the deli please..I want some snacks.." you asked shyly and he smiled "yeah mama come on" he said and you excitedly got up and ran to the closet. He laughed "what you doin mama come on" he said laughing at your excitement and silliness

"I'm changinggg i can't go out like disss"

(Your fit bit ofc you can change)

"Yes yuu can mama your wit me, ion gon let nobody mess wit u" he said and you nodded and put your black bubble slides on. You walked out the house and notti locked up, you were walking and talking with him about random things until you heard a cat call.

"Damn ma, you got a phatty. Im tranna do sum wit dat" he said and notti mugged him "nigga watch yo mouf bout my girl, rs I'm alr controlling dat." He said and you could tell he was gettin tight "nah ma what I want imma get" he said "yo ma lemme get yo number, fuck dis lil nigga I could make you feel better"

The male said getting close to you and notti pushed him back "nigga back up!" Notti said and and the guy just laughed "ma who you wanna go with" the guy asked you and notti looked at him then you. "I wanna-" you said "let's not forget who can make you feel better, and is probably bigger..dis lil Nigga ain't got nun"

The guy said grabbing your hand and you rolled your eyes "I am always gonna choose my baby. Always." You said wrapping your arms around his waist (I'm really short so uhm I am damn near at his waist) and notti smiled "she my girl pussy! N nigga wrd 2 imma boom you, get yo goofy ass on"

Notti said "come on ma" notti said glaring at the guy one more time and he started walking to the deli when you turned around the guy slapped your ass and whispered "imma be here all day come see me" and you ran to notti. You thought notti didn't see nor hear him say that so you continued walking into the deli, with him.

Y'all picked out y'all's snacks and you thanked notti for paying for them and said bye to Lou the cashier.
When y'all got back to the apartment you guys went to y'all's room and cuddled until you fell asleep, but you didn't know that notti heard him slap your ass and what he whispered . So he was calling dd and ddot to jump him

"yoo mhs! I need you to help me jump dis nigga he touched y/n at da deli m dat nigga said he gon be der all day..nah she sleep rn we gotta make it quick ion want her wakin up alone..Ight " when they heard your name they immediately agreed, because no nigga gon touch you and walk on this earth alive.

Ethan pov

I was walkin to the deli to meet up with da bros to jump dis pussy nigga bc who tf do I look like lettin him touch my girl, and try to control her?! I see dd and ddot dressed in all black and in skis and guns.
"Ight mhs she could be waikin up any time now so we gotta hurry" i said and they nodded "Ight" and we seen dat nigga and ran up on him.

"Aye Nigga you touch my girl?!" I said and he looked at me with a mug "I was hoping to see yo girl n not you nigg-" I ain't even let him finish before I punched him in the face causing him to fall on the ground and hold his nose then we started kicking him and we shot him once each."don't touch my girl pussy" i said And then we ran away.

When we got closer to my house I dapped them up n gave them a hug "Ight mhs safety" I said "you too my heart tell y/n we said hi" dd said ddot agreeing and I nodded and smiled while walking to my Apartment and I looked back to see them going in the direction of the studio.

I walked into my apartment and into the elevator then into the house old to hear sniffles echoing throughout the dark house. I quickly went to the room and y/n was crying into the stuffed tiger I got her when we first met

 I quickly went to the room and y/n was crying into the stuffed tiger I got her when we first met

(Got the same goddamn tiger I names him Theodore 😩)

I quickly took my clothes off leaving me in some black shorts n psds and i climbed into the bed and picked her up putting her in my lap "mami why you crying baby" I asked because I was worried "you weren't here and you wouldn't answer your phone" she said looking into my eyes "it's okay mama I'm sorry I had to go meet dd and ddot to do sum

They said hi btw" i said and she giggled and thank made me smile to see my baby happy and then she yawned "still sleepy baby?" I asked and she nodded laying on my chest "I'll be here when you wake up love you ma" I said kissing her forehead "love you too Ethan" she said as she fell asleep.

---------/🦋/---------
Hey pookies I only had 30 mins of sleep tdy so I'm sorry for the late updates

Request was by💕: ilovejayklickin

Word count: 940🦋