Innocent - DD Osama

Imagine your father thinking he can take advantage of your innocent mind, not knowing that you have a squad willing to do anything for you.

I was at my father's house because it was his weekend to have me, dd knew this and hated it. Because it meant he can't see me or protect you from harm and danger.

My father was an alcoholic but I still had to go with him, unfortunately. DD told me to call him anytime and he will be there in the blink of an eye. I were watching Teletubbies ((ION CARE WHAT NOBODY SAY THAT SHOW IS GOATED👿)

when my father came in the house with a slam of the front door causing me to flinch, "hello dad how was y-" you looked at him and seen a look that made you fear him.

"Turn this bullshit off and go to your room" he said and you whined and got up, going to your room. You ft dd to talk to him and he answered on the first ring.

"Hey princess, you okay?" He asked and you sadly nodded "what's wrong?" He asked "I was just watching tv when he came home and told me to go to my room when I didn't do anything" you complained.

"TWINIEEE" you heard two other voices say and you got excited "NOTTI DDOTTTTT HEY!" You said smiling as they laughed at your excitement.

DD⭕️sama POV

I let her, notti, and ddot talk while I figured out my next song verse, I was thinking when I got interrupted "dd do you know where her dad lives ion think she good" which alarmed everyone.

Then we all heard what sounded like a door being bussed down y/n dropping her phone and screaming before the phone hung up.

"Yo wtf happened?!" I asked getting up looking at notti and ddot, "Idk she was fine until her dad said some shit that we couldn't here and her whole attitude changed, then we heard him yell open the door and she said no and you heard the rest!"

Ddot explained quickly, 'fuck' I thought "Yo let's go!" I said to everyone and they followed behind me.

Y/n🧸🫀 POV

I was happy until my dad came to my door and said "open this damn door or you'll regret it y/n!" I stayed silent but the look of fear on my face clearly alarmed ddot and notti, "OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" He yelled and I said no.

And before I knew it he kicked it down and grabbed me by my ankles pulling me to the bottom of the bed causing me to scream and he grabbed my phone hanging up, I kicked him in his jaw causing him to fall back a little and made his lip bleed

"You little bitch" he said trying to grab me and he got to my hair and the back of my neck and dragged me out from my room to the couch, I was fighting and screaming trying to get him off but no luck.

He threw me against the couch causing me to cry out in pain as the couch wasn't soft, I had a skirt on and he went to go touch my thigh, "come on, you look just like your mother" he said and I looked at him in disgust "GET OFF OF ME"

I screamed and kept throwing hard punches but he held my hands down "I'll make it quick" he said before I heard the front door being busted open and multiple footsteps running in. My dad was pulled off of me and I were picked up by someone.

I cried into that persons shoulder, "shh it's okay, you okay now" the person whispered and I knew the voice as Edot, I hugged him tighter as he rubbed my back.

Notti, ddot,Melz, Jstar, Deeplay4keeps , Roscoe, buba100x , , noticuz, 6ix baby, sugarhill keem , oy Quan , jayklickin, and sha ek were fucking my dad up, I seen dd give everyone the signal to leave, and they did.

Edot carried you to the car and waited you were falling asleep but woken up when you heard your father scream and your ears were covered but what sounded like 3 gun shots, dd came out with blood on his shirt and a little in his hair and he was tucking something into his waist band.

Edot gave you to him and got in the front seat with you on his lap and when you were falling back asleep while holding onto his shirt you heard him say "I'm sorry for leaving you mami, but it's okay now, your safe. I won't let anyone hurt you again....

Ever....."

---------/🫀/---------
Hello my loves 💕

I know I'm supposed to have chapters of dd ddot and notti smut out by now but I had a test that stressed me today so I've been writing simple short things, most request will be within the time period of tomorrow and Sunday🫶🏽

Please vote and thank you for reading 💕