Pressured - DDot

Dot has always been heavily against you smoking, he just didn't want you to be like him. It's not like you wanted to try. Or not that you knew that dddot didn't want you smoking..

"Hey mh try dis" your boy best friend said handing you the blunt "but I-" you started but he cut you off " here lemme shot you how" and he went over the instructions on how to smoke and you shook your head "no I don't wa-" "come on y/n stop being so lame, it's not that bad"

He cut you off again "would ddot be okay with it?.." you asked nervously "fuck dat nigga just do it!-" he said and you did it as ddot was walking into the room, you coughed a few times and looked up.
"Yo wrd 2 I'm boutta boom you because what the fuck yuu tell my girl to do"

Ddot said yelling "chill Nigga, let her do what she wanna do" he said mugging ddot "ma you wanted to do this?" He said knowing damn well you didn't, you shook you head no and thats when ddot started throwing hands.

Notti and dd ran in the room and when you got up to try and stop out Notti lifted you up by your waist and took you out of the room "sorry mh but you gotta let them fight it out" notti said and you whined, and 5 mins later ddot comes out with a small scratch under his eye.

You walked up to him and started to examine his scar and he was breathing hard, " mh calm down I'm okay" you said hugging him and he hugged back "don't let no nigga pressure you into doin sum dat you don't wanna do ma" he said and you nodded "words mama" he said "okay mi amor" you said kissing him

----------/😛/---------

Chapters my be just a little bit shorter considering that school started back up and I'm trying to balance homework, chores, health, and request so please bare with me pookies😛

Word count: 348🦋💕

Requested by🦋: ilovejayklickin