She's mine - DD Osama

⚠️This one shot contains smut. Viewer discretion is advised ⚠️

Today was a regular day for y/n, she was going to go see dd and hang out with him but y/n lived on DD's Opp side unfortunately. She was moving in soon with dd, ddot, jstar, Melz, and jay. And they asked her to get snack before they came to pick her up. She was on the way to the deli

(Outfit and ofc you change it to your beautiful body size and If you don't like the fit that's ok you can change it too)

when she got stoped by a lil white boy.
"Yo shawty come here rq " the white boy with braids said.

You walked over to him and he grabbed your waist You had seen a black hell cat drive bye just like the one dd always drove to your house but you just thought maybe that wasn't him because that car is popular around here and maybe someone had the same car...

Nahh....

He removed his mask when you were too focused on the hell cat and you moved his hands away gently now seeing his face and noticing him as Ndot DD's opp.

"Yooo nigga yuu know who's girl I am"
You said backing up
"Ion care bout that bum ass nigga you mine now" he said and you rolled your eyes as he got closer to you again.

"Your my boyfriends opp I can't talk to you. You gon put me on a shirt lil nigga! I gotta go!" you say pushing him off you and walking away quickly going to the deli.

You walked in got the stuff paid and walked out to a black hell cat with tinted windows.. the windows slowly rolled down and you turned around and walked away.

Didn't matter who was inside the car because if it was dd then everyone had seen you with Ndot and he's pissed..
You turned the corner into an ally on accident but when you turned around you had seen a figure of a man with a curly hair bush walking into the ally with you.

"Y/n." The voice that you loved to hear everyday said in a dark tone

"Yes.. David ?" You said still not being able to see his face but you could tell he had his glock with the switch and laser. You stared at him and he stared back before he pointed the laser at you.

"Get yo s/c (skin colour) ass in the car. Now." He spoke with the same deep tone. And you tried to protest "but I didn't-" you started "NOW!" You flinched from him yelling and quickly walked to the car and opened the door to be met with nasty stares from jay and ddot.

Dd got in and roughly pulled you down on his lap.
"Yoo Explain." Ddot said "Rs y/n I know yuu not dumb so what the fuck were you doing" jay said said while pulled off

"I didn't do anything. He interrupted me going to the deli" You said hoping they didn't see the part where he was touchin on u.

"You still let him touch you" ddot said and you mugged him  "I didn't do anything so stop wit da accusing me, interrogating me and being overprotective shit and get over it." You snapped back