Run up - Jayklickin

⚠️⚠️⚠️this will contain injuries, guns, and violence⚠️⚠️⚠️

I was walking to the studio with ddot and it was fine we were laughing and having fun we were about 3 mins away until a black car with tinted windows started slowly driving up to us and rolling down the window we started running but they shot my back and leg causing me to fall and scream out in pain.

"Y/N!!!" Ddot yelled but they kept shooting "go! GO! GO GET JAY!" yelled and I heard his footsteps run away. I laid there feeling my blood run down my leg and my back before everything went black.

JAYKLICKIN 💯POV

I was waiting for y/n ddot with the others it was taking them longer than usual I was about to call her but as I was about to press her contact ddot bust through the door crying and in distress and he had blood on his hands.

"T-THEY SHOT HER! T-THE-THEY FUCKING SHOT HER!" He said looking at us frantically and then and there it clicked for me, y/ns not here...no..ddot ran out the room same with Notti and I followed the rest doing the same after letting it click in their heads what happens.

As I'm running all I can think is about her and if I lost her I started crying. I ran and I ran until dd stopped and leaned down on his knees picking up her body, she was bleeding out and passed out. There was blood everywhere and I couldn't think jstar had the car and yelled get in Notti ran to open the door dd getting and laying her head on his lap trying to wake her up while I got in the front and Notti got in the back.

Ddot and melz were in her car Jstar sped down the road to the nearest hospital I was turned around looking for where she was shot at and seen the wounds on her leg and back but it looks like the shell of the bullet is still in there with the back and the leg went straight through, notti was crying but still applied pressure on her leg to try to get it to stop bleeding, I did the same with her back and dd Kept gently rubbing your face crying trying to get you to wake up.

Y/n was always there for them, all of us, she was like a sister to them. If they ever needed someone to fall on or talk to or just needed a laugh y/n was always there. Jstar pulled up and Notti got out and picked her up all of is hopped out after they parked as notti passed her to me and I picked her up with

her head on my chest and holding her underneath her butt. We all ran in as dd called for help and doctors came rushing to her "what happened" a female doctor asked as they checked her Pulse "pulse is visible but faint we have to get her to surgery immediately" a male doctor said as ddot explained what happened.

We all were told we can't go back there until after surgery, so we waited anxiously, all of us were trying to do something to distract ourselves. Notti was talking to ddot and dd trying to take ddots
mins off of it and cheer him up. Jstar was just on his

phone tapping his leg trying to not think about it. Melz was talking to amiri from on the phone while she had tears in her eyes. After about 2 hours the others went to get food, clothes for them me and y/n blankets, snack, and a little sum extra I requested for y/n that I was going to give her tdy.

After about 45 mins to an hour they came back and got settled, it was about 5 so we were just chilling while I tried to think who could've did this. "Yo ddot..come here rq" I asked and he came and sat down with his head in his hands "do you have any clue of who could've done this mh." I asked him in a

kinda serious tone "it was *insert opp name that's been after jay* I seen his face..but I didn't have my shit on me to shoot back. I left her there..." ddot kept blaming himself. "No mh you did good. It's okay." I said as I pulled him to a hug after he stopped crying we laughed and tried to have fun to take our minds off of the situation.

After about another 4-5 hours everyone had fell sleep including me when I got shaken awake by Notti he was smiling and had tears in his eyes
"She's okay! Come on! Room 1002" He said and I quickly got up and as Notti told the others and I quickly walked to the room.

When I seen her I broke down crying she was ok awake and frowning, I walked in and ran up to her hugging her tightly while crying "ow" she whined/ laughed "I'm so glad your okay..I was scared mh.." I said and kissed her "it's okay baby I'm here pa" she said playin in my hair I heard the door open before I got pushed aside and I seen Notti ddot dd.

"BESTIES!" She said to which the boys replied "TWIN!" And ran and to hug her i mugged them "seems like you love dem more than me" I mugged her and she mugged me back "stop being jealous🙄" she said rolling her eyes. They got off of her and Melz and jstar hugged her "glad your ok lil sis" Jstar said kissing her forehead"your never leaving my sight again sis" Melz said kissing your cheek

A doctors knocked and we all said come in at the same time 💀 "hello everyone what a big family you have ms..?" "Reyes" everyone but y/n said making her smile and put her head down "yes! Reyes! Okay would you guys like 3 small couches considering you would wanna sleep in bed with her?" The doctor asked looking at me and I smiled and nodded "yes please" I said "okay I'll be right back!" The doctor said leaving.

After about 1 hour everything was settled so we left to go get food leaving y/n and ddot there.

Y/n💕POV

Ddot was laying at the end of my bed on his phone when he sighed and looked at me "I'm sorry for leaving you sis." He said looking at me with watery eyes and I looked at him with a look of sympathy. "Ddot it's not your fault, you were scared and I told you to do aswell, it's ok, we don't know what would've happened if you stayed and.. we'll I'm here! So that's all that matters." I said leaning up to wipe the tear that fell on his face and hugging him.

After about 30 mins they came back with my favorite meal and a few extras. After we ate we chilled and talked before jay came to lay down and we all slept and chilled for the next 3-4 days before I got released.

--------/💕/---------

Hi stinkies💕
Thank you for reading 💕
Please vote 💕
And more will be coming soon💕
PLEASE SEND IN REQUEST IM BEGGING 😭
Word count: 1245
Love you all💕