Caught skipping pt.2 - Notti

THIS WAS A REQUEST

The next day came and honestly after the events that happened yesterday I didn't wanna go to class for the simple fact that it was boring. So I didn't and that was one of the worst decisions made, because I was running around the school having fun with my friends when I seen notti "best! You gon get yo ass beat let's go back to class" my fried BB said "Nooo that shit is mad boring let's just avoid him" I said shrugging so when we avoided him and went to our lockers to get sum weed outta der and was talking to BB when I noticed she went silent and she looked scared while looking at sun behind me and I was talking about how if not to caught me in da skipping he ain't gon do shit to me because I'm untouchable. Oh. how I was wrong.

"I'm not gon do shit?" Someone asked behind me and I went silent and gulped while turning around "..h-hey-" I didn't even get to finish before I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder "notti I'm sorry! I'll go back to class!" I pleaded but that only made him grip me tighter "stay still or your gonna get it worse." He said his tone showing no indication that he's playing. I stopped moving and he took me home, and when I opened the door to my house he instantly shoved me against the wall and wrapped his hand around my neck "you must want me to tear dis pussy up. Huh?" He yelled while sliding his hand down my pants.

I whined and grabbed his hand trying to say sorry but he just grabbed the back of my neck and squeezed it while walking me to my room, I was thrown on the bed and my pants were ripped off "you don't wanna listen? Ight bet I got sum foe yo ass." He said and he took his belt off. I was grabbed off the bed and put over his lap. "noooo I'm sorry" I pleaded once more but he just grabbed the gag from in the night stand and put it in my mouth "shush." He said then he laid the first slap on my ass causing me to let out a muffled cry. This went on until he got to 30 and after each slap there was a soft rub on my bottom.

I was sat up and by now I had tears of pleasure and pain rolling down my cheeks, he took the gag off and kissed my forehead "I'm sorry daddy" I pleaded and he kissed me "it's okay but your not done yet." He said in a bittersweet tone. I was put on all fours as I heard clothes shuffling "safe word?" He asked in a loving tone "pancakes!" I replied back. I soon felt his tip at my entrance causing me to moan. "Ready?" He asked "yes" I replied.

As his tip pushed into me I let out a loud moan that I was sure the neighbors heard. His pace got faster and faster causing the headboard of the bed to hit the wall repeatedly, I was a moaning mess. He showed my pussy no mercy and I almost couldn't take it."you gon listen to me nextime huh?" He said making his thrust rougher. "Y-Yes!" I cried "yes what?" He said going faster "y-yes daddy! Please" I begged while reaching back and pushing on his lower abdomen trying to slow his pace down. "Nah you gon take this dick." He said grabbing both of my hands causing me to fall face first on the bed.

After about my third time Cumming he started to chase his own climax "you gon skip class again?!" He yelled slapping my ass "N-No" I yelled back and a few more thrust later I felt him explode inside me with a loud moan come from him. He let go of my hands causing me to drop on the bed. I was so sensitive and when I felt his tip at my other hole I gasped cried out as he pushed it in. "Fuckkk~!" I yelled from the sudden force, I was already exhausted and he just wouldn't stop. It felt so good but i couldn't take it. "A little overstimulation doesn't hurt anyone right?" He laughed breathlessly and continued to drill my shit. I felt a uncomfortable yet pleasing knot in my stomach and knew that Everything was about to give out.

"S-slow! S-slower!" I cried out and tried to pushed him away "please!" I begged so close to my climax, "let it out ma..I know baby such a good girl for me." He encouraged as he grabbed my hand and placed it right on my abdomen where I felt his inside me "you feel that dick? Huh?" He said going deeper and that is was caused me to break, I healed on to his hands squeezing the, as I went through one of my most intense orgasms. I screamed out as notti continued to chase his own orgasm, "notti..t-too much! It's too much please !" I cried as my legs started to shake.

"I know baby im..almost there!.." he grunted while going faster my whole body was shaking and my eyes were shut tight and when I felt him twitch in me I grabbed the sheets and a pillow and screamed into the pillow while pulling the sheets as he released in me.

He cleaned me up, made me a nice bath, gave me everything I wanted and watched movies and cuddled with me and you would think I would never skip class again after the events that took place.

And your right. I didn't. He really did fuck my pussy up.

Word count:990

short chapter idk but I did this bc I wasn't finna update for like another two days and I got like 2 more coming out soooo