14- Belgium

Pretty boring race, that Red Bull is just driving in a different league, but still Charles on the podium ahhhh

So here you go, your promised chapter for a good Ferrari result.

25.08.2022-29.08.2022

'The weather is amazing, the drivers are looking relaxed and ready to start again. Ladies and Gentlemen what a week to be alive here in Belgium, here in Spa!' I laugh at the commentator, before I see a camera being held into my face. I arrived here two days ago and after doing absolutely nothing for those days I gotta get back to the business today.

"I'm here with the wonderful Lilly Thatcher, Lilly how are you?" a young lady smiles at me. She's probably around my age, maybe a bit younger. Her hair is blonde and sleeked back into a clean bun. She's smiling from ear to ear and she looks like she's living her absolute best life.

"I'm wonderful thanks for asking, how are you!" I ask her politely. Things have improved a lot with media lately. The comments under some posts are still cruel but at the least the articles and tweets have stopped. I also got a request for some brand to model for them and some new sponsors. 

"I'm good thanks" she smiles wildly and continues to ask me questions.
"so important things first, afterwards you two can talk about racing all you want" she nods towards her colleague, a brown haired man, probably in his 40s or 50s. "I don't know if you've seen it" she continues, "but you're officially the style icon of the paddock and therefore you robbed Lewis his title" I laugh a bit at her excitement. "So talk us through the fit, you look incredible"

"Thanks a lot, that means really much to me" I smile and quickly look down to see what I'm wearing. "The shoes are Jordan's but they are customized, I'm absolutely obsessed" I point to my white nikes with red details and the Ferrari logo as well as a 28 on the side of them.
"The baggy jeans are from Levi's. Honestly nothing suits like Levi's jeans. But I shopped them in the men's section, so that's why they are a bit big" I smile at her and she nods understandingly. Actually I stole them from Lando but no one has to know that. "And I honestly have no idea where the top is from but probably Zara or something like that. Maybe I also stole it from Millane, I can't really remember" I state truthfully.

"humble humble" she mumbles and I smile a bit, being happy with my answer since I really don't want to be the cocky brand bitch.

"Jewelry?" she asks and I suck in a sharp breath.
"Swarovski" I answer quietly. There goes the plan. "And some of them are presents" I add immediately, hoping to save the situation but it's honestly getting worse since now I'm reminded of the arm chain I'm wearing.
It's the YSL one I got for my birthday. Lewis is convinced it's from Charles and honestly it really could be but I'm not sure if it is. However I never stopped wearing it, maybe because there is the possibility that it is from Charles but whatever.

"alright thanks" she smiles at me and her colleague starts to talk.

"so how was your summer break?" he asks friendly. Maybe faith finally wants me to be happy and sent me two nice interviewers.

"it was good, I spent some time in Monaco, my home with some old friends and also a lot of time with the other drivers" I smile back at him.

"The other drivers interesting. Something special we could be interested in?" he asks and of course that would've been too perfect. He just cares about me fucking the drivers. Images of Lando hovering above me, smirking down at me flash to my mind, even pictures of Lewis and I in the shower or Charles and I at the beginning of the season back in Miami are forming before my eyes. If only he'd knew.

"so?" he asks, interpreting my smirk like he's getting an answer.

"I heard something about Danny being pregnant and apparently Max is the Dad can you believe that?" I ask him, pretending to be shocked. "But don't tell anyone I told you, I think they'll probably want to announce it themselves" I say seriously and the interviewer looks at me with a confused and shocked expression. Just when he's opening his mouth, the perfect opportunity walks past me.