17- Singapore

Here you go, you can thank me later

21.09.2022-03.10.2022

"Bonjour Lilly"

"Bonjour idiot" I smile at Pierre and my best friend standing in the door of my hotel room.

"Que est-ce tu fais?" He asks and I just shrug my shoulders

"English please" Danny suddenly interrupts.

"Oh you're here too? I didn't know we're celebrating a party in my room"

"Yeah we kind of are" Lando answers and I look around the corner confused, seeing Heidi, Isa, Carlos, Max, Kelly, Carmen and George standing there as well.

"What is happening here? Why are you all so overdressed?" I ask and see Carlos smiling at me suspiciously, Isa on the other hand looking slightly guilty.

"Well, you've not been partying with us for god knows how long sooo...." Pierre starts
"...we're here to kidnapp you" Millane finishes his sentence. I look at both of them, Pierre standing behind my best friend, having his arms wrapped around her. Millane's hands lying above of his gently, she's leaning her entire weight back on him. It's cute, it really is.

"Seriously?" I roll my eyes. I'm not in the mood to go out. "You two lovebirds make me sick" I glare at them lightly.

"Yeah come on it'll be fun" Carmen tries to convince me.

"I'm not even ready" I try to find an excuse.

"Alright you girls stay here and get ready, we'll wait for you in the lobby" Danny quickly says, pulling the boys along with him.

"I don't really have a choice do I?"

"No you don't" Heidi and Kelly are already standing in front of my wardrobe, trying to pick out a dress.

I sigh and walk over to the bathroom, starting to do my make up while Millane curls my hair.

"Have you found something" I ask, returning back to my room.

"Yeah, it's all laid out on your bed, you'll look amazing"

"Absolutely" Isa agrees with Heidi

"We'll wait with the boys downstairs, while you finish getting ready" Kelly says and I can see them already standing at the door, ready to leave. I give them a confused look, not understanding what's going on.

"See you" Carmen waves at me.

"oh and we forgot to tell your teammate we're going out so maybe you can get him?!" I hear Millane shouting before the door closes.

I don't get what she said at first until it clicks. It was all a plan.

"Millane Ella Miller you evil little bitch" I shout after her and the girls but they probably didn't hear me.

I sigh letting myself fall back on the bed, considering just not going out at all.
Come on Lilly get your shit together you can't avoid him forever
Oh but I can, I try to argue with my mind, however I quickly realizes it doesn't make sense. So I choose to do the only thing that makes sense, meaning: getting up and putting on the dress that the girls picked for me.
It's not really a dress more like a two-piece. The top is tight and black. It has long sleeves and ends quite high above my hips, exposing a lot of my stomach. The skirt is also a tight black one, ending mid thigh. Silver pearls are hanging down at the end of it as well as at the end of the top.

I put it all on, matching my jewelry along with it and picking out a pair of silver stilettos.
Alright, you can do this.
I'm still standing in front of my mirror, considering whether I should go or not. However after one final look I grab my purse and quickly leave the room before I can change my plans. Alright step number one done. On to the worse task.