21- Brazil

04.11.2022-14.11.2022

"Hello hello lovebirds" I hear a voice laugh once I exit the airport with Charles' hand in mine.
I look up, looking into the faces of Danny, Lando and Pierre.

I quickly walk over to them, hugging them and saying hello to everyone before I walk back to Charles, letting myself fall into his front, his arms sneaking around me.

"You've got some explaining to do" Danny grins and the others start to laugh as well. I give him a confused look, not knowing what he's talking about.
"We wanted to celebrate your victory in Mexico remember?" Oh I know what he's on about. I start to smirk, turning around to Charles who is already looking at me with a bright red head.

"Oh Charles why don't you tell them why we didn't come?" I smile at him, leaning up and giving him a quick peck on his lips. "To the party..." I add quietly against his lips, not wanting the others to hear it.

"Yeah uhm-" he starts to stutter a bit. "How about we leave this airport and maybe drive to the hotel?" He tries to change his topic and I start to laugh at it but nevertheless take his hand into mine, pulling him towards the cars.

"Soo?" Pierre asks once we're all seated in the car.

"You know ehm- we fell asleep, you know like ehm a- ehm a little nap?" It's more a question then a statement. I nod at Charles to motion for him to keep talking.
"Well and then ehm- it was pretty late and we were not really in the mood of going out" he finishes his excuse.

"Not in the mood to celebrate after you won a Grand Prix?" Lando smirks at us from the front seat. "A bit cocky don't you think?" Danny agrees.
"They are winning too often, it's nothing special anymore" Pierre adds and we all start to laugh before the topic get changed.

I slowly sneak my hand over to Charles who is sitting on my right, taking his into mine.
"Well done" I smirk at him, leaning up to kiss him. "Maybe you'll get a reward later because of that amazing excuse" I smirk against his lips before placing mine onto them again. I want to pull away after a second or two but Charles' firm hands on my waist are pulling me back, making sure I don't move away.
"Fucking tease" he grunts, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

"Eww, someone rescue me" Daniel starts to shout after some moments.

"As if we haven't seen you all make out with your girlfriends a thousand times before" I laugh, Charles is only rolling his eyes, not wanting to let go of me.

"Yeah but we weren't about to rip our clothes of and start fucking in a car with our friends in it" Pierre agrees with Danny and I can feel me cheeks heat up.
This time Charles starts to laugh and I just slap his arm, moving back to my seat and only letting my head rest on his shoulder while still holding his hand in mine.

____

"You're not happy with the result are you?" I look to my side, seeing Charles' worried face.

"I don't know. Could've been better" I answer quietly. After Q1 and Q2 my pace looked quite promising. I passed the first round in P2 and the second even in P1 however I got unlucky in Q3 with an unexpected red flag and therefore the early ending of qualifying, leaving me only P6.

"But it wasn't your fault Lilly. You took a bit of a risk and it didn't work in the end but it's not the race yet" he smiles at me sympathetically.

"Yeah I guess you're right" I just shrug, taking his hand into mine and walking towards his car with him.

"How tired are you?" I ask him once we arrive at the car, while Charles is opening the door for me.