15- Netherlands

30.08.2022-06.09.2022

"welcome to Zandvoort"

"why thank you mr. Verstappen" I grin at Max who decided to pick me up from the airport since I will be living with him or better said Kelly for the race week.

"Oh my god, is it always like that?" I frown at the huge crowd outside of the airport building.
"I swear to god Max you're too famous for your own good. They are going to squish me like a bug if I put one foot outside.
Isn't it already enough that I have to bother with one papaya, now it's all of them as well?"

He starts to laugh. "I'll let Lando know what you think of him"

"Shut up Verstappen and bring me to your lovely girlfriend, I like her better" I hit his shoulder before getting out my sunglasses and a Ferrari cap to shield myself from them all.

"Seriously?" I hear his voice again.

"What?" I turn around realizing that Max stopped walking along with me and is now standing a few meters behind me.

"You're in the Netherlands. You can't just wear a Ferrari cap, you have to wear a Verstappen or at least a Red Bull one."

"I don't remember you wearing a Ferrari one in Imola"

"alright fair point" He gets something out of his bag.
"Here I'll take that one with me for Monza and in the mean time you take that one" He puts his VER33 cap on my head and replaces the now empty space in his bag with my red THA18 one.

"whatever, let's just get out of here"
I keep pushing forward until we reach his car and a grin spreads on my cheeks.

"No don't even say it" Max looks at me firmly.

"I wasn't gonna" my grin gets even wider. "Honestly I was even gonna let you drive but now..." I open my hand and hold it out for him
"...there's no way that you'll drive if I have the opportunity to keep driving a Ferrari"

"come on you drive one every week"

"yeah not my problem that I'm in the best team, maybe if you're nice to me I can ask Mattia if you can work as a catering member" I still hold my hand out. He slowly gets his keys out and hands them over for me.

"don't you dare get even one little scratch into it"
he glares at me before getting in.

"as if you couldn't just afford a new one"
I'm still grinning once I open the door of the driver seat and get in as well.
"also about that catering job, you probably don't want it. For a short second I forgot how much RedBull spends for their catering, we keep the budget limits so it would probably not be good enough for the one and only Max Emilian Verstappen" I look over to him and start to see the rage in his eyes turn into pure fear once he realizes I'm not looking on the road while driving.

"Lilly Grace Thatcher, you are never going to drive this car again"

I start to laugh before turning the music on and driving to Max' house. We arrive there about an hour later and the moment the car pulls into the drive way, Kelly comes walking out of the door, a little girl running in front of her.

"Kelly, I missed you, thanks for letting me stay with you" I immediately give her a hug, since the little girl already ran over to Max. Once she lets go of him, I slightly bend down, to be on her height.

"And who are you, little princess?" I ask the sweet little brunette and she shyly hides behind Kelly's leg.
Kelly picks her up, so she's on my height now.

"She has called me a princess" She whispers into Kelly's ear and I can see a huge smile on her face.

"Well are you not?" I continue, trying to get an answer out of her. "You definitely look like one" She smiles at me before she starts to talk quietly.