Fairy Tail

-pic above is ur guild mark and below that is what you generally look like at 11 (plz imagine the doll as Ryo)-
~~~~~~~

You finally arrived in Magnolia. You walked around with your exceed, Ryo. (I hope you don't mind I named your exceed for u, u can change the name if you like) I walked by many shops, and restaurants. I finally reached the end of the road and looked up, "well Ryo, this seems like our new home...."

Ryo flew up infront of my face, "remember, peace and serenity or else you may accidentally cause a tsunami over this town"

I pouted, "I'm not that bad at my control...." Ryo shook his head and sat on my head. (Ryo can b watever color u want him to be) I was about to open the door until a table flew past my head as the door blew up from the inside.

"__!! What did you do?!?" Ryo said surprised.

I pouted, "I didn't do that Ryo!!" I quietly walked towards a girl with platinum hair and quietly asked, "ummm...can I join the guild?"

She looked at me and smiled, "of course, let me get the master first ok?" I nodded. The master appeared before me. I was at least a few inches taller.

"How old are you dear?" He asked me.

I fiddled with the end of my shirt, "I-I'm 11 s-sir..."

He smiled warmly and held my hand, "welcome to fairy tail... now what's your name?" He asked.

"I-I'm __ (ln)" I said softly.

He nodded, "Mira get this lil one a guild mark" I looked at Mira and she nodded.

"where do you want your guild mark ___?" Mira asked me.

I pointed to my lower back. "alright" she stamped the guild mark on me.

I smiled and held up Ryo to Mira, "him too Mira-san!!" She smiled and nodded and stanoed Ryo as well.

Master quickly grabbed everyone's attention, "Everyone!! This is ___! She will be our new family member and comrade, introduce youself." They all introduced themselves one by one. I was able to see and smell out 3 dragon slayers, Fire: Natsu Dragneel
Wind/Air: Wendy Marvel
Iron: Gajeel Redfox

I shyly waved, "my name is __ (ln).. And I am a water dragon slayer..." I held Ryo out slightly, "and this is my friend Ryo..." Everyone smiled at me and Natsu ran up to me with a smile and exclaimed proudly, "welcome to Fairy Tail!! Fiore's strongest guild!!"

I smiled, "thank you"