Birthday

The triplets were now 5 years old. Today, they were going over to Wendy's place to play. She said that her and Cheria (is that how you spell it?) made some cookies and wanted to share with the three. I only had Miki and Hoshi with me since Chika was with her father, in the guild. Miki was holding my hand, while Hoshi was in my arms, sleeping. Miki was holding a small plush of a pink cat and Hoshi had a red plush dragon.

 Miki was holding a small plush of a pink cat and Hoshi had a red plush dragon

When we reached Wendy's, Romeo opened the door eating a lollipop

When we reached Wendy's, Romeo opened the door eating a lollipop. "(Name), you got here earlier than they said.

I smiled, "well, this one couldn't wait when she found out she would be getting cookies." I looked at Miki who was looking at Romeo.

"Womeo? Do you ave cookie?" Miki asked hiding behind her cat a bit.

Romeo bent down to her height, "well, they are being cooled right now. But I can give you and your brother a tour of the place until they are ready, okay?"

Miki nodded. I gently woke up Hoshi. He saw where we were and gave me a hug, "bye bye momma..." He whispered and kissed my cheek. I put him down and he stood next to Miki. Miki was a bit taller than Hoshi. Miki held Hoshi's hand and pulled him inside. "Behave you two!" I said.

"Otay!" Miki said, looking around.

I smiled and looked at Romeo, "I'll pick them up when I get back from my job."

"No problem. Wendy loves playing with kids. And besides, we love playing with them. Have fun on your job." Romeo smiled and closed the door as I walked to the guild.

Yeah, Romeo and Wendy are currently "living" together. I don't know if I can call it living since Romeo is only there when he knows that Wendy baked something, which is practically nearly everyday. But he says he is, so I can't argue.

Truthfully, the triplets birthday is next week and we are having it in the guild hall. Natsu took Chika with Grey and Juvia to see Lyon. Miki and Hoshi were going to be occupied with cookies and Wendy. While Erza, Mira, Lissana, Cana, Levy, and all my other friends were going to help decorate. Erza was going to buy the cake with Mira, after deciding the flavor. Levy and Lissana were helping with decorations. Lucy was buying gifts with Loke. Cana was doing seating arrangements.

~next week~

Wendy and Romeo lied and told Miki and Hoshi that they were going to play Marco Polo with Chika.

Everyone was hiding with the lights off. Natsu was with the kids. Grey and Juvia as well. When the door opened, the lights turned on and we all yelled "surprise!" Causing a small yelp and a blast of fire to hit Natsu in the stomach.

"S-sorry.." Chika said playing with her skirt.

"She has flame brains magic!" Grey said.

Everyone then laughed and played with the three. Chika was the first one to show signs of her power. Now just for the other two. Hoshi was extremely shy, even when he was around people he knew. "Momma?" I picked up Hoshi.

"Yes baby?" I asked.

"Tank you... For da party.." He said playing with his hair. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"You're welcome baby." I fixed his hair a bit.

He smiled and went to play with his sisters. Grey was with Juvia. Oh yeah, a few years ago they got married and now Juvia is about 6 months pregnant. She is really happy and Grey is a nervous reck.

When Erza brought our the cake, Miki said she wanted to cut it. Mira picked up Miki and helped her cut the cake.

Miki smiled when she finished cutting the cake and laughed.

I was eating the (flavor) cake with Hoshi on my lap. Miki was playing a gamewith Natsu that Wendy taught her.
"I lost again?!" Natsu said.

"Yep!" Miki said and pat Natsu on the head, the next minute his hair was soaked with water. Miki looked at her hands and jumped, "I have the same powers as mommy!" She said happily. While she was jumping, a stream of water hit Natsu on the head. I laughed at Natsu and pet Miki on her head. Chika had fire, Miki had water.. What about Hoshi?
~~~~~~
Comment on what you want his power to be.