First quest

Today you were going to take your first quest. You walked up to the job board and had Ryo look at the ones higher up since you weren't able to see that high. Ryo flew back down and handed me one. It said,
"please help us get some stray animals adopted by a good family, so they can have a good life and a new start
Reward: 150,000 jewels"
I smiled and quickly walked over to Mira, "I wanna go on this job please!!"

She smiled, "of course, do you want to bring someone with you?"

I nodded, "can Wendy come with me?!?"

Wendy walked up, "it's okay with me Mira-san"

Mira nodded, "alright girls. Have fun!!" I smiled and left with Wendy.

-timeskip-

After an hour train ride, Wendy and I walked towards the shelter where the animals were currently staying at.

We both walked up and bowed, "we hope to be of service for these animals!" The employer seemed to be really nice and in her mid-20's.

A man came up and hugged her, "thank you so much for coming here to help."

Wendy smiled, "it's alright, don't worry about it."

They smiled and gave us some stacks of posters, "can you please start posting these around town and in the restaurants as well?"

Me and Wendy nodded, "of course!" They walked back inside to take care of the animals.

I looked at Wendy, "Wendy-san...how about you start from the East side of town and I'll start from the West side and we work our way back here?"

Wendy smiled and nodded, "thats a great idea __-san!" I smiled and Ryo flew me to the West side and carla flew Wendy to the East side. After we finished putting up the posters we went back to the animal shelter and helped feed all the animals. As the day went on, people came and adopted some of the animals in the shelter.

After the day was done we got our reward, "thank you so much for all your help, we are sincerely grateful."

Our employer and her fiancé bowed politly to us, "its fine." Me and Wendy split the 150,000 in half and we each got 75,000 jewels.

I smiled, "quests are soo fun!"

Ryo sat on my head and slept, I pouted, "lazy kitty..."

Wendy laughed quietly, "come on lets go back to the guild..."

-timeskip-

After we got back to the guild most of the quests were gone and a huge mob of members ran in saying they had finished their jobs and then ran and took another random job.

Wendy and I made our way to Mira, "M-mira-san? We finished our quest."

She nodded and smiled. "Mira? Whats going on?" I turned and saw some girl with a big bust and blonde hair ask that.

"Lucy... You will have to wait till tomorrow and you will understand." The girl who I now know was Lucy sat down exhausted, then Gray, like all the others ran in said they finished their quest, grabbed another one and ran off.

I looked at Mira and thought to myself, "whats going on?"

I noticed Lucy looking down at me and she smiled, "hi!! I'm Lucy. Who are you??" I backed up and ran behind the counter and hid behind Mira.

She pet my head, "oh right... Lucy was at home when you arrived so you don't know each other." Natsu then came running in and did the same thing as Gray, except he said "hi" to me and Wendy before running out for another job. I waved bye as he left and sat on the counter.

Ryo fell askeep on my lap and I looked at Mira, "is their anywhere I can live?"

Wendy smiled, "she can live with us at the dorms!"

I looked at them curiously, "dorms?"

Wendy nodded, "the rent is 100,000 jewels though and is actually called Fairy Hills."

I took out my wallet and counted, "I have 100,000,000 jewels saved up..."

Wendy smiled, "you must have worked really hard before coming here!!"

I laughed nervously, "I just did some babysitting and part-time at some shops..."

Wendy smiled, "come on, I'll take you to Fairy Hills" I let her drag me as I hugged Ryo. She gave me a short and thorough tour of Gairy Hills and said I could have any room that was free.

"Wendy-san... Can I use the room next to yours?"

She smiled and nodded, "of course" She got the keys and showed me my room, a bed, closet, and everything else you can find in a bedroom. She opened the closet and I gaped at all the closet space.

"This place is great..." I said as I looked around.

Wendy nodded, "we better get to sleep if we want to know what tonight was all about back at the guild." I nodded and we bid each other goodnight.