Preview

It has been a month since I left Saber and rejoined Fairytail. I was an S-class wizard and I was looking at the S-class quests. I sighed and saw nothing incredibly interesting. I sighed and went downstairs to get a drink. I sighed again and looked at my drink. "Sting..." I said his name softly. I looked at my now (H/c) hair. The dye faded away and I dyed it back to its original color. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled slightly and turned my head to be met with a pair of warm lips. "Hey..." I leaned back into his warm embrace.

"What are you doing?" I heard him whisper into my ear.

"Nothing, just thinking..." I looked at him.

He smiled and pulled at my cheeks, "you frown when you think, smile more for me babe." He nuzzled my neck and breathed in my scent.

I smiled and turned around to face him, "you came back from your mission sooner than I thought."

He gave me a cheeky smile, "Well, I beat that monster to a crisp with the rest of the team and came back as quickly as I could, just to hang out more with you.."

I giggled and stood up, "alright, c'mon wanna come with me on a S-class mission now?"

He smiled, "yeah! I'll wait of you upstairs!"

I turned to see Mira, "Your really something.."

"What do you mean?" I asked Mira.

She smiled, "you know how he was before.." She smiled, "Loud and always breaking things.. He dates you and he is still loud but not as much and for breaking things, he doesn't break really important things."

I smiled, "yeah, I guess..."

~~~~~

This is a sneak peak on what the next chapter might be like, thoughts?