Dragons and parties

The whole city was destroyed. Buildings stores everything was basically rubble. Dragons were fighting people even though they have been missing for years. All the guilds were either helping to evacuate the city and dragon slayers were fighting dragons. I was on a rooftop watching everything. All my friends were being hurt and some were killed, and I couldn't do anything to help them. I turned around, "Why are you doing this.."

{a few hours ago}

"Fairy Tail wins!!" the announcer said. "The beaten guild from 7 years ago has finally gotten back on their feet and has become the strongest guild in all of Fiore!!!" The whole stadium erupted with cheers and flowers were thrown from all directions. I went down and stood by Sting, he and Lector were crying as they hugged each other.

I looked at Fairy Tail, "Congratulations, guys"

They looked at me and smiled, "thank you (name) you guys were great too.."

I nodded and helped Sting up. "C'mon lets go home Sting"

He shook his head, "not yet.. I want to stay for a little while longer, we can go home tomorrow.."

I smiled, "alright stupid... "
Then I felt a strange power, "Jellal?" I thought in my head. I ignored it but I kept my guard up. "Sting, something weird is going on.."

He looked at me, "what do you mean?"

I sniffed the air, "It's starting to stink of blood.."

{about 30 minutes later}

Dragons were attacking the city and everything was being destroyed. All the guilds had gathered to try and figure out what was going on, "How are Dragons here.." I looked at all the other dragon slayers that were currently present, which was only 5, Sting, Rouge, Laxus, Gajeel, and me. The king suddenly appeared and explained the situation. All of the guilds instantly hardened with determination.

"LET'S GO DO THIS" cheered someone.

"FOR FIORE!!!" we all cheered simultaneously.

All the guilds split up to take care of a certain area. All the dragon slayers split up, one dragon per slayer. I went to the palace to see if they were ok. When I got their I saw a huge open door with dragons climbing out of it. I didn't bother to try find Natsu, mainly because I assumed he was off engaged in battle. I ran over to Wendy, "are you ok?" she nodded.

Everyone was badly bruised, "can't you close that door Lucy?"

I turned and saw Lucy next to something that looked like the controls, "It won't work!" she yelled back.

I looked at the designs on the door, "celestial markings.." I mumbled.

I ran to Lucy and held her by the shoulders, "I'll try to get the controls to work, if they don't you can use your celestial spirits and close the gate before thousands of dragons come out from their, understand?!?" She nodded and ran towards who I believe was Yukino who was kicked out of our guild.

I looked at all the controls and tried to pull on some levers but they wouldn't budge. "How does it look?!" I heard Lucy yell.

"Use your spirits! The controls won't work, I think they are stuck!" I yelled. She nodded and went over to Yukino and said something.

{Present time}

After the gate closed, 7 total dragons were in Fiore. 8 dragon slayers in total. Unknown number of injured or dead, but I could see it all. My head was jumbled of visions of everything. I saw my friends dying one by one. I felt tears stream down my face, "no..... this can't be, i-its impossible..." I said quietly, "THEY CAN'T BE DEAD!" I turned and saw Future Rouge. He held his hand out to me.