Powers

"Alright Hoshi, me your sisters and Papa will be going on a job, and you will be staying with uncle Gray, Aunt Juvia, and their daughter, okay?" I asked running tears off his face.

"B..but momma.." He sniffled and held my hand tightly.

I kissed his forehead softly and smiled, "we'll be back before you can say flame brain." I said and passed him to Gray. I gave him a quick kiss and joined Natsu as he was scolding Miki for getting his sandwich soggy. He saw me and smiled.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Definitely!" I said and pet Miki and Chika on their heads and waved bye to Hoshi as we left for the train.

~Hoshi's pov~

I watched as the others walked away and momma turned back to me, smiling and waving bye. "We'll be back before you can say flame brain." I heard her say in my head.

"... Flame brain...." I whispered as they walked over the hill.

~2 weeks later~

"They're late." I said looking up at uncle Gray.

"I'm sure they will be back soon Hoshi." He said and ruffled my hair smiling.

"Okay.." I muttered.

~(Y/n)'s pov~

"Its so dark... Natsu... Miki... Chika..." I muttered and opened my eyes to see a dark empty hallway, and a metal gate separating us. I looked to my side to see Miki and Chika, with Natsu next to them. I had shackles and cuffs that restricts my magic. I frowned and got up and walked over to my two daughters and carefully woke them up.

"Mommy?" Chika asked me.

"Hey baby." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

She clenched her fists and sighed, "mommy... Where is my magic?" She asked me.

"Restricted sweetie. Go to sleep with your sister and I'll wake up your daddy." I whispered and softly kissed her head. I then went over to Natsu and shook him awake.

He groaned and opened his eyes. "(Y/n)?" He asked me.

"Hey. I think we got caught." I said smiling.

"Glad that Happy is on vacation with Carla..." He whispered.

"I left my own exceed with Erza..." I sighed and shook my head.

"I bet that Hoshi is all worried right now cause he can't hug you." He said teasing me.

"Shut up. Hoshi's powers are not active yet." I said and elbowed him.

~at the guild~

"Aunty Mira?" Hoshi said to Mira as she was cleaning cups.

"Hoshi?" She said looking down at him.

"Are mommy and daddy in trouble?" I asked her frowning.

"Uhm.. They are fine... Don't worry." She pat his head and Hoshi walked away to find someone who would tell him the truth.

After walking past a door Hoshi heard someone or someones talking on the other side. "They are in trouble." Said one.

"We have to help them." Another voice said.