day 4

It is the 4th day of the grand magic games. For me, nothing interesting was really going on at the moment. A naval battle against the guilds, and a bunch of other battles that didn't catch my interest. I sat in the observation seats and pet Ryo over and over on his furry little head. As the battles raged on, I saw the way Natsu and Lucy cared and looked at each other. I growled slightly and left the arena. I wandered around the town hugging Ryo. I walked into a book store and saw an old magazine from 7 years ago. I saw on the cover Fairytail and all of its members along with me sitting on Natsu's shoulders smiling while hugging Ryo cutely. I smiled softly and decided to buy that magazine. It was a cheap price of only 50 jewels. I walked and entered a small store to read the magazine. I went through the pictures and saw all of us with cool relaxed poses and the information and gossip on the side, I saw everyone of every guild except for Lucy of fairytail, I mean, even I was in the magazine and the magazine was published the day after I joined. I smirked and laughed into my hands, "wow.. the reporter never liked to interview Lucy.." I smiled and ordered a warm coffee. I watched on the lacrima television and watched the fight between mermaid heel and lamia scale. I smiled slightly, "Leon got better, but not good enough.." I smiled softly and drank my coffee. I turned my attention back to the lacrima screen.

-timeskip: after the games-

I got up and headed back to the game building. As I walked, I heard the chatter of the fairytail members as I walked by the place they were staying in. I walked up the steps and looked in through the window. I looked at all of them smiling and laughing. I smiled softly, "seven years and they haven't changed even a little..." I smiled bitterly. I sighed and left.

-timeskip-
I arrived in the guild and it was quiet. It was really strange, this guild was rough but they were loud, not as much as Fairy tail but it was the closest thing to home.... And now..... I don't even know anymore.....
Where is my home.....