Sacrifice

I looked down and clutched my bag tighter in my hands. I looked at Sting and Rouge who had taken care of me for 7 long years, and then back at Natcu and the rest of Fairy Tail, in all honesty, I spent more time as a Saber than a Fairy. I bit my lip and kept thinking it over. "can I have some time?"

I looked up and Natsu smiled and nodded, "take your time, don't worry"

I walked towards Sting and sighed, "I don't know what to do.."

I shook my head when Sting was going to comfort me. I headed towards the train station to go back home to Sabertooth.

~timeskip-back at the guild~

I went into my room and placed my stuff on my bed. I looked at Ryu, "What should I do buddy.."

I played down on my bed and looked at the ceiling and sighed. I heard a knock on my door and saw Rouge. He came in after i said he could come in. He sat next to me on the bed. I looked at him, "I don't know what to do RoRo.." He smiled and pet my head.

"I know that it's hard to choose... don't worry Sting and I will support whichever guild you decide to stay with..." With that he stood up and left. I sat up and looked down.

~Sting's pov~

I saw Rouge walk out of (F/N)'s room. "So?"

He looked at me, "She doesn't know.."

I nodded slowly. I was the new guild leader, and I have a 50% chance of loosing one of the best members of this guild to Fairytail. I sighed and walked past her room towards my office. "I love you, (F/N)" I whispered softly. I smiled sadly and went into my office and sat at my desk, "She loves Natsu, even I can tell that much..." I sighed and let the tears fall, "I'll do it tomorrow, though she might end up hating me for the rest of her life, as long as she ends up happy with him, I have no complaints."

~nightfall: (F/N)'s pov~

I ended up deciding to stay with Sabertooth, only because I couldn't find it in my heart to leave them after all the memories I made with them...

~next day~

Everyone was welcoming Yukino back to the guild. I smiled and joined them and I saw that Sting wasn't with us celebrating. I saw him at the side with a conflicted expression.

"Sting?" I called as I came over to him. He looked up and his eyes went from conflict to coldness. He stood up and walked away. "I wonder what's with him.." I mumbled softly. I shrugged and went to get a drink. I sat at the bar and kept thinking about why was Sting so conflicted earlier. I sighed and drank my lemonade.

I saw that Rouge was talking to Sting and he seemed upset to, he then looked at me and smiled then looked back at Sting.

Sting nodded and went into the hallway that led to his office. Rouge walked up to me, "our new master wants to see you.." he then walked away.

I was confused slightly and went towards his office. I knocked on the door, "Sting?"

"Come in.." was the reply.

I opened the door and went in and sat in one of the provided chairs. Sting had his back towards me so I couldn't see his expression. "(F/N)?" he said with his back to me.

"yeah?" I answered.

He then turned to me, "Leave..." He simply said.

"What?" I asked confused.

He simply rolled his eyes, "I said leave, you are nothing but a burden to the guild with the way you are. You have no reason to stay and besides, the people here were only nice to you because our old guild master liked you for your powers." He said sternly.