Day 2

It was day 2 of the Grand Magic Games. After countless battles that didn't exactly catch my interest, I slept through most of it. I woke up at a bunch of cheering. I looked at the arena and saw it was Yukino of Sabertooth vs Kagura of Mermaid Heel. (Video above) The ending leaved me upset, but left Master FURIOUS....

~later that night: after kicking out Yukino~

I was in the main hall eating dinner with everyone else when the door exploded. After all the dust cleared, I found Natsu. I rolled my eyes and ate my sandwich. I heard him yelling about comrades and how we should treat them better. I didn't disagree, our method is cruel, losing once is unforgivable, unless your a valuable member. The Master and everyone in this guild knows that much. Ryo then ate the apple on my plate. I saw Sting and Rouge watching from the side. Then as Natsu was gonna punch the Master with his iron fist, Minerva appeared. I stood up and walked up next to her. I smiled at her and she gave me a small nod. She used her magic and Happy, tied up in ropes, landed in my arms. I watched this unfold as Natsu stood down. I untied Happy and handed him back to Natsu. I pointed to Natsu as he left, "I'm gonna go with him to make sure he doesn't try anything" The master waved me off and told people to start fixing his floor and door.

I walked a little behind Natsu when he suddenly asked, "would you ever rejoin Fairytail?" I ignored that question along with all his others, "Why did you leave? If we win, would you come back?" His last question got my interest, "do you wanna meet the guild?"

I glanced at him, "I'm an enemy.."

He smiled, "your still our comrade!!" He held out his hand, "come on... At least say hi.." I saw his eyes were begging me to take his hand. I raised up my hand and...