Day 5- final day

It was finally the fifth and final day of the grand magic games. I was extremely bored by now since the master wouldn't let me participate. Yukino failed and Minerva took her place, so I was stuck in the observation bleachers watching everyone else have fun in the games.

I watched the first round. I smiled, "Its like hide and seek~" I relaxed in my seat. "Sabertooths win is in the bag since they sent out Rufus, our memory mage.." I thought to myself. We eventually won that round. I got up and went down into the arena section where all the teams were. I opened the door to Sabertooth and saw them all smirking except for Sting. I quietly crept up behind him and covered his eyes with my hand. The others looked at me like I was crazy and Rouge looked at me slightly surprised. "Guess who?" I smiled and rest my head on his shoulder. He simply pulled my hands off of his face and I pouted, "Awww, your so mean Sting~" I kneeled down in front of him and smiled. "Hey, I'm sure that wherever Lector is now, he would want you to go out their and show everyone how strong Sabertooth really is.." I reached out for his hand, "you're gonna be ok Sting and so will Lector.." I whispered to him. He looked at me and smiled.

He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder, "thanks (n/n)...."

I then heard the MC explain how each team was to pick a team leader and not reveal it to anyone outside of their group. " The rules are, each team must appoint one of their members as leader, this is kept secret from the rest of the other guilds. If the participant loses consciousness or deemed unable to continue the battle, the opposing team scores a point. If the team leader falls, the opposing team gains 5 points. Also, moving as one whole group or individually is up to the group itself to decide."

The team looked around then Minerva spoke up, "The team leader is obviously going to be me, no question about it." They all nodded, "we will be moving individually.." Minerva declared.

Everyone nodded in agreement. I watched from the team bleachers and was surprised most of everyone split up to groups of two or individually, but Fairytail, they stood still in a circle-ish formation with their eyes closed. I looked at them skeptically and turned to their team bleachers and saw them talking to a sort of fuzzy image of a girl. I shook my head and looked at them skeptically then after a while of looking at the blurry person, I decided to ignore it. I looked down at the arena and realized that Natsu wasn't there and I knew that they wouldn't take Natsu out of the games for no reason. I snuck out of the members room and left the stadium. I sniffed the air and was able to find his scent, along with Mira and a few others I don't care to name. (since I cant remember, can you guys tell me in the comments?) I followed that scent to the palace. "oh.. my.. god.. what did he do that  got him taken to the palace..." I sneaked in and looked down through the empty hallways. I sighed and picked right after a small game of Innie-Meenie.  I walked down the hall quietly with my boots clicking softly against the marvel ground. I looked around corners in case there were guards. I came across a room full of mirrors and I saw a clear view of my outfit and realized how differently I dressed now then I used to. I was wearing a black leather jacket with a navy blue crop top, with shorts and black net leggings and black knee high combat boots with my hair tied up into a ponytail. I sighed and left the room and  kept going down the hall. I heard footsteps in the distance. I stood still and listened carefully. I then looked down, "from..... underneath?" I muttered. I knocked on the ground quietly and heard a hallow sound. I pried off the floor board and saw a small hole and I looked down the hole and I could see dirt and bones. Then I saw a green glow and I heard Wendy's voice say, "milky way!" I looked around and saw no one around. I quickly put the floorboard back in place and looked out a nearby window towards the arena. "what is going on with you, Fairy tail.." I kept walking along the hallway until I felt one of the floorboards sink. I stepped back and a passage opened up, I laughed nervously, "Of course... Of course there would be a secret passage way in a castle.." I walked in and used my magic to wrap water around my hand and made the water glow by using some light magic that Sting taught me. I looked at my glowing hand, "I wonder if I can master all the other elements.." I thought quietly to myself as I kept walking, "I basically already mastered Light and Dark, not as Good as Sting and Rouge, but good enough to use it and combine it with mine..."

I sighed and followed the passage as it turned..... and turned... and went down..... then back up...

"What the hell?!? Why can't I leave this maze?!??" I grumbled annoyed. I sighed and kept following the path. I felt a draft of wind and followed and finally got out. I ended up in a big banquet hall or a really big dining room. I heard some voices and quickl hid behind a pillar. I peeked out from the side and saw Natsu with Wendy, Mira and a girl whose name I think was Lucy and I also noticed Natsu carrying someone. I quietly watched until Natsu turned in my direction, handed off the body to someone else and he had his fire wrap around his hand. I wrapped water around my hand and waited for him. Once he got close, I grabbed his burning fist with my liquified hand and flipped him onto his back, then I used my magic and sent tiny water particles his way to knock him out, into a dream like state.

"Stay away from him, you Sabertoothed girl!" She yelled at me.

I sweatdropped, "I have a name ya'kno.." I said slightly annoyed. I looked up at Mira, "Long time no see, you are all not very different, even after seven years.." I looked at Lucy, "although.. I never saw much of this old hag in the guild either" I smirked.

"at least I don't have white hair, your the old hag!!" She said/shouted at me.

I smirked, "its only color, a trick of water particles and light..." I relaxed my shoulders and my hair turned to their original chesnut brown-ish auburn-ish color and my eyes turned crystal blue. (I know if some of you don't like the appearance off your character, but thats what I would imagine she would be after 7 years) I turned to her and smirked.

~Lucy's pov~

"its only a trick of water and light..." she told me. I watched as her hair changed color from platnium white to chesnut brown and her ice cold blue eyes didn't change color, but they softened and filled with happiness, love and a childish prank vibe to it. I looked at her wide eyes as she smirked at me. "my god.." I thought.

~Natsu's pov~

"I could hear Lucy yelling at someone, probably at the person who flipped me, funnny.. this fells like when (name) flipped me about 7 years ago.." I thought quietly. I heard a familiar voice, "(name)?!?" I thought to myself.

Her voice suddenly turned warm and loving like it used to be, "do I look that old now blondie??"

~(name)'s pov~

"Do I look that old now blondie??" I teased her slightly. I scoffed at her and pushed her away from Natsu. "Natsu.... wake up, Dragon-oniichan" I smiled as I called him by his nickname I used to call him seven years ago. He reacted slightly to the name. I giggled, "oniichan~ I wanna go on mission with you and find Igneel..." He twitched a little more now. I smiled and pet his head, "you used to do this to me whenever I fell asleep on the train or in the guild, you would always pet my head so that I knew you were always there and that whenever I woke up, I would see you... I've been stuck in a nightmare for seven years, waiting for you to show your face oniichan.." I whispered softly as tears softly fell from my face, "you promised that you would teach me more about dragons and about everything.. so... why did you have to leave me all on my own for 7 years..." I hugged his chest to my face and cried into his chest. I had to grow up without you and everyone else. I'm sorry for running away from home and joining a new family...." I whispered quietly.

I felt a hand rubing my head, "you have your hair back to the same color..

I smiled up at him and he was smiling at me with tears at the edge of his eyes, "you have grown up so much... I'm sorry I wasn't there with you.. to help you... I'm really sorry my cute little sister.."

I smiled, "I'm the same age as you, I'm not so little anymore Natsu.."

I heard distant cheering and I turned my head to the door, "the arena.." I mumbled, worried about Sting.

I turned to Natsu and he smiled, "go, you can leave everything here to me!" he smiled triumphantly.

I giggled and turned to Mira, "I'll put my faith in you guys, don't dissappoint me!" I left the room and warped my body into water particles so that I am basically invisible and sliped through the palace. I used water particles and light to change my hair white again.

"Damn, Lucy was being such a dog today..." I mumbled to myself as I went back to the arena.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THx for all the support srry for not updating a lot. School is very hard so I hope you guys can forgive me and hopefully like this story<3

^_^ 1754 words total ^_^