Epilogue

It has been a couple years. Miki, Chika and Hoshi are a trio and go on missions together, as long as either me, Natsu or our friends go with them. "Jellal and Erza were on their honeymoon, finally. Gray and Juvia just recently had another baby. Romeo and Wendy are engaged. Sting and Yukino are going to have a double wedding with Rouge and Minerva. And everyone else is doing other things. Time flies by quick.." I said and combed my hair.

"The guild is going to be loud!" Hoshi said smiling at me.

"Hm? Do you need something?" I asked looking at Hoshi.

"W-why do you ask?" He asked me.

"Well," I turned to him and ruffled his hair. "You never teleport into the room unless you really really want something." I said and poked his cheek.

"But sometimes you don't hear my knocking!" He whined pouting.

"Alright alright, so?" I asked and be gave me a paper.

"You really want this mission?" I asked looking up at him.

"Chika and Miki want it too!" He said nodding.

"Hmmm I see no harm in this." I said smiling.

"Yay!" He cheered and ran off.

Natsu has been on a mission with Lucy and Loki for a while, and it was almost Natsu's birthday. The mission Hoshi showed me, it wasn't a mission, it was a party mission. Mira probably gave it to him. It said to throw the bestest and biggest party that Natsu has ever seen. I have no complaints about it.

~timeskip~

Today was Natsu's birthday. I looked to my left and saw him sleeping. I rolled my eyes. He came back late last night and immediately fell asleep. I was about to get out of bed when my wrist was grabbed and pulled down.

"Ah!" I thrned to Natsu and he smirked at me.

"Where is my birthday kiss?" He asked.

"Oh? It's your birthday today?" I asked and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Dumby." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Sleep a bit more and I'll start on your breakfast." I said and walked out of the room.

Downstairs, the 3 were awake and were eating some fruits. "You guys are up early." I said getting some food ready.

"We have to go meet Mira and set up with everyone!" Miki said smiling happily.

"Oh?" I nodded and they each washed their hands then hugged me and then Hoshi teleported them out of the house.

Natsu came down a little later and naturally, gobbled up all the food on the table. "Where are the kids?" He asked me.

"Oh, they left early they wanted to pick out a mission with Mira's kids." I said smiling.

"Did I miss anything while on my mission?" he asked gulping down some water.

"Not much, oh Romeo and Wendy moved." I said.

"Really? I liked their apartment." He said laying down on the table.

"It was nice, but they want a bigger place when they get kids of their own." I said and cleaned up the plates. I placed them in the sink and walked behind Natsu and he leaned his head back, against my chest.