The first day

Last time~
----------
-Natsu's pov-

"Me and Lucy met (name) in town square today..." Everyone turned to me and stayed silent.

(We will continue from Natsu's pov)
Erza looked at me, "so... it's true... that (name) is a part of Saber?"

Lucy nodded, "also, (name)... she was so.... cold, and seemed uninterested in me.... but thats not surprising... But she didn't even acknowledge Natsu's presence, like he doesn't even exist..."

I hung my head, "did I do something wrong...."

Gray looked at me, "happy told me you two secretly agreed that you would come back as an S-class wizard"

I sighed, "and I broke my promise..."

Lucy muttered, "its not a 'secret promise' if Happy blabs it to everyone..." Gray smiled slightly at her comment.

-(name)'s pov-
I sat in the guild room and played with Frosh. I still didn't understand why Frosh thought that she (idk if Frosh is a guy or a girl but the anime said 'she' so in going with she) was a frog. Lector then came up and lectured Frosh about appropriate behavior in the presence of the enemy. I smiled as Frosh just said, "Fro thinks so too..."

Frosh then looked at me, "(Name).... why did you turn your hair white?"

I looked at Frosh, "its a funny story...."

~flashback~

It was a year after I joined Sabertooth with Sting and Rouge. We all made a bet on one of our missions. It said, that the prize was a free special to dye a persons hair any color, no matter how bizarre. The bet we made was, whoever could sweep up the most cut up hair, doesn't have to dye their hair platinum white. I lost by 2 hairs and had to dye my hair. Since then I've been trying to exact my revenge on them.

~end flashback~

So far I got revenge on Rogue by making him think that Frosh was in love with a fish and was going to run off and marry it, but I still couldn't trick Sting. Lector thought to himself, "Sting is motion sick... maybe you can use that?"

I felt a hand on my head, "use what?" Sting said.

I shook his hand off, "fix my hair!"

I heard him laugh, "alright alright princessa" I rolled my eyes.

-next day-

(Im gonna skip some events since I don't want to spoil the anime, if you watch it, you know what happens.)

After day 1, I was annoyed with Raventail. They actually thought they were better than us, Sabertooth! I went into my room and sat on my waterbed. (let's pretend they have waterbeds, they r really fun.....) I layed down and looked at my white ceiling with some glow-in-the-dark stickers. I sighed and grabbed something from my table. It was a small locket, well 2 lockets.... one was from Fairytail, before the Tenroujima incident (the lockets are the pics above). Inside that was a group photo of Natsu and the gang. Natsu carried me on his shoulders, like a dad would. The other locket, had a picture of me, Sting, Rouge, Minerva, with our left hand sticking out, as if we were using our magic, and our partners with their wings spread open and hovering in a circle infront of us facing the camera. (Im not sure if I explained it well enough... if not comment and I will try explain in more detail...) I sighed and put a shorter chain on them, got a smaller chain to fit my wrist, attached the locket onto the chain and made my two necklaces into one bracelet. I heard a knock at my door, "(Name)!! Time to eat!"