7 years later

In the past 7 years, I have grown colder, I have met the other main guilds through the Grand Magic Games. I always heard that Fairy Tail never made it, so I havent seen them in 7 years. It has been 7 years since Natsu and then were deemed as "dead." In those 7 years... I have joined Sabertooth and became Masters favorite, other than his daughter Minerva, who is my first and best friend, other than Sting and Rouge, ever since I joined. I dyed my hair from (hc) to white and from (hl) to my shoulders. It was no longer curled or anything, just flat, easier to tie up.

-meanwhile... on Tenroujima-
Natsu and the other S-class participants had woken up and found out they had been gone for 7 years. They all made their way back to Magnolia.

-skip funny part- (no spoilers!)

~Natsu's pov~

The guild is so small now... everyone got older, even Romeo. I looked around but didn't see (name). "She is probably on a job..." I thought. I saw Romeo, Macao, and Wakaba talking about something.

Then I caught the words, "should we tell them about (name)?"

I looked at them, "guys... where is (name)?" Almost the whole guild stayed silent and looked in my direction.

Me and everyone who was gone for 7 years listened in then Gray spoke, "oh yeah... where is she? Is she out on a job?"

Then Erza spoke, "she must be all grown up by now..." The others weren't saying anything.

I slammed my hand on a table, "where us she?!? What happened?!" I yelled.

They all jumped and Romeo walked up to me, "Natsu-nii, minna......."

Romeo looked down, "(n-name)-chan..... S-she is no longer a part of FairyTail..." He said with tears in his eyes.

Macao put a hand on Romeos head, "when (name) found out about Tenroujima... she went on a rampage, controlled by her emotions. For the next few weeks no one heard of her or seen her, until.." Macao turned to Bisca.

Bisca looked at us and spoke up, "I saw her on a job, with two boys a blonde one and a black haired one, they both had an exceed next to them. When (name) saw me she hid behind the blonde one and I saw that the place where her guild mark was.... replaced by the Sabertooth guild mark. They are currently the strongest guild in all of Fiore... She is now deemed the second most powerful female mage in Saber... and along with those two boys, she is the third dragon slayer. (name) (last name) the water dragon slayer, Sting Eucliffe the light dragon slayer, and Rouge Cheney the shadow dragon slayer."

Everyone went silent... I glared at them, "your all lying! (Name) would never... she wouldn't ever do anything like that..." I sunk down to my knees recalling memories of 11 year old (name), sweet, innocent, selfless, and caring to everyone around her.

Wendy spoke up, "is their something that could prove you aren't lying?" She didn't want to believe it either. Droy gave us an issue of "weekly sourcerer." On the front cover was 3 people 2 boys and 1 girl and 3 exceeds at their feet. Each of their names were above their head. I saw (Name) and Ryo's name... I let the tears fall slowly.

Wendy then asked a question, "what are the Grand Magic Games?"

Romeo explained, "They are games held each year by the king and all the citizens of Fiore. It's a faster way to see who the strongest wizard guilds are. We always get last place every year and, (Name) would be in it every year as well."

-back with (name)'s pov-

I wasn't allowed to participate in this years Grand Magic Games with Sting and Rouge because if a bet I lost with to Minerva. I wasn't able to get Ryo to stay awake for 3 hours, so I wasn't allowed to. I was super annoyed. Yukino got to play and I couldn't. Master said he wanted to see how far they could get without me or Minerva, since she went on a last minute quest. They said that me and Minerva could switch with Yukino when or if she lost. I was supposed to sit with the Sting and Rogue in the competitors box, (is that what it is?) and watch them durring the games, but recently I heard rumors about Natsu and them comming back but I didn't believe it. I wanted to see it with my own two eyes.