tickle wars

It was the third day of the grand magic games. I watched as all the battles escalated. I smirked at the strength of Erza and Cana when it was their turn.

-timeskip- (i dont want to spoil nuthn 4 u guys)

Fairytail had a good number of points by the end of the third day. I went back to the guild and yawned. "I can't believe I'm not allowed to participate this year..." I sighed and went into a nearby bar to find something for dinner. I got some steak with a side dish (you decide). I ate silently looking out the window watching guild members walking by with smiles, "I used to be like that.." I thought to myself. I ate most of my food and took the rest to go. As I walked back to the guild I saw some guild members walk into a water park. I walked into the guild and into Sting's room and layed on his bed. I felt a hand on my head and saw Sting. I gave him the leftovers and he opened and smiled, "thanks." Then he glanced at me as I layed on his bed.

-Sting's pov-

I watched (name) silently and blushed, "shes so cute... why can't she ever look at me like she does Natsu... I loved her since I first met her.. Sparkling (eye color) eyes, (hair length) (haircolor) that framed her face gently, she was beautiful.. I slightly regret the bet about dying her hair white now.." I thought to myself quietly. I ate the steak she gave me and smiled, "I'm so happy I share a room with her..." I blushed even more and whined silently, "why does it have to be her..." I whispered. I quickly ate the steak and relaxed in the chair.

-(name)'s pov-

I could feel someone starring at me. I saw Sting was at the corner of my eyes and he seemed upset. When he finally relaxed, I quietly walked up behind him and blew on his ear making him jump and fall flat on the ground. I laughed and he pouted. "Hey!!"

I laughed more nd fell back onto my bed. "You shouldn't frown so much, makes ya look like an old man" he growled and tackled me then tickled me with a smile, "you too ya small squirt!" I smiled and tried to crawl away. I saw Rouge pass by and I got some air in my lungs and yelled, "Rouge!! Help!!" He looked into my room and saw my situation. He smiled and shook his head and walked away.

Sting looked at me evily, "now lets have some fun!!!" I screamed and ran out and hid inside Rouge's room. I sneaked inside and saw Rufus on the balcony reading a book while drinking wine. He looked at me abd I looked at him.

"Sting?" He asked. I nodded, and he motioned to the bed, "You gonna sleep over with me? Or Rouge?"

I thought quietly, "Rouge"

He nodded, "ya know, you are very different around different people..."

I smirked, "keeps ya guessing huh?" I smiled and jumped into the bed, "goodnight Rufus~!"

"Night..." He went back to reading....

(I have edited this chap and deleted the other 2 next chapters cause I didn't like it plz don't hate me)