S-Class Test

The next day, me and Wendy went down to the guild and saw the guild board was pretty much empty with only a few jobs left. I noticed everyone was gathered at the front waiting for something. Then the Master stepped out.

-skip the explanation-

"The participants will be, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Cana Alberona, Juvia Lockser, Mest Gryder, Elfman, Levy McGarden, Freed Justine. Each participant can compete along side a partner. You each have 2 weeks to get a partner!" Some people were upset they didn't get in and some were betting on who they thought would win. I already saw them looking around for their partners. I walked around and saw Makao talking with a boy around my age. I walked up to them, "good morning Macao-san"

He turned to me, "good morning __!"

He motioned his son forward, "This is my son Romeo."

I smiled, "nice to meet you Romeo"

He smiled and shook my hand, "lets be friends!"

I smiled and nodded, "alright" After talking with Romeo you saw Ryo was talking to Natsu and them. "Hi Natsu.." I said quietly. Natsu smiled and waved at me. I stood next to them and heard them talking about who their partners would be. Natsu chose Happy, Gray chose Loke, who I found out was Leo, the strongest of the spirits, and Levy chose Gajeel, Juvia chose Lissanna, Elfman chose Evergreen, and Freed picked Bickslow. I couldn't find Mest so I assumed he went off somewhere. I looked at Cana and smiled at her, "who will your partner be, Cana-senpai?"

Cana looked at ne surprised, "senpai?!?" I smiled and nodded.

Cana smiled, "I haven't picked anyone yet..."

I nodded, "Whats the S-class test like?"

She smiled, "its really tough, I can't explain it... when you first experience it, its like a rush you have never felt before..."

I smiled and nodded, "I'm going on a job so I can pay for my rent then, Bye Cana-senpai!!" She waved back at me. I went to the job board and looked around, "I wonder which job....." I felt arms pick me up and I saw it was Natsu. "Nastu-san!!"

He smiled, "whattya doin squirt?"

I pouted, "I'm looking for a job..." He picked one from a high corner and showed it to me,

"Missing person:
Name: Jaycob
Age: 18
Height: 5ft, 8in
Reward: 10,000 jewels
Explanation: This man is a noble runaway. He ran off durring his arranged marriage with the neighborhood nobles. We don't want to have to cancel this wedding because of this, please find our idiot son before things get worse than they already are."

I smiled, "ok thanks!!" I grabbed Ryo and ran out the guild doors on my job.

-a few days later-

I finished my job and claimed my rewards. I decided to stay in town for a night which cost me 500 jewels. I went into my room and took a warm shower. I recalled how Natsu hugged me before I left for this job. I felt my face turn hot and I whined, "I can't like him!! He's 7 years older than me!!" I sighed and dried myself off. I went into my room and combed my hair. After it dried I went to sleep. The next day I took a train home.

-after the train ride-
I saw a paper on the ground and it said,

"Tenroujima: destroyed
Survivors: none found
Owners: Fairy Tail"

I felt tears come into my eyes, "no... it... it can't be true...." I started crying loudly and Ryo tried to calm me down. The ground of Magnolia started trembling and flowers started to die, the ocean started to disappear, the air turned dry and hard to breathe, small partcles of water surrounded my body. I held my head and cried loudly, then all the water droplets around me turned into thin needle like bullets and started piercing theough pots, glass, but thankfully no people and anything around me, far away from me got cut through and all the buildings around me started to break and crumble apart. In all the chaos I was causing I wasn't able to tell with all the magic power in me, my fairytail mark disappeared (it disappeared because your magic power was strong enough to erase the ink used to make the stanp mark into nothing). When I was finally calm the town was in ruins. I turned and ran and ended up on a dirt path. I heard some voices coming near me and looked up. I saw 2 boys with cats with them. Ryo flew down and comforted me.

The blonde one smiled at me, "Hi, I'm Sting and this is my parter Lector" he pointed to his cat. Sting pointed to the other guy, "thats Rouge and his partner Frosh." I nodded and hid my face again. They sat next to me, "whats wrong?" I didn't bother trying to figure out who said it since they both said it softly.

"My friends died today..." I said softly.

They wrapped their arms around me, "we lost our parents, we are dragon slayers ya know. Isn't that cool?!?" Sting smiled trying to make me laugh.

I smiled, "My name is __ (ln)...This is my partner Ryo" I pointed to Ryo. "and...." I held out my hand and water rose from a patch of grass infront of us, killing it and the water floated towards me, "I'm a water dragon slayer" They smiled and hugged me, "yay!! Someone like me!!! Uhh... I mean us!!"

I laughed quietly, "where you guys going?"

Sting smiled, "we are going to join a guild!"

I smiled softly, "guilds are fun..."

Sting looked at me, "do you want to come with us? The more the merrier right?" I smiled and thought of Fairy Tail and Natsu....

I looked at Sting and his outstretched hand, "I will go with you!" I put my hand in his and we all smiled at each other.