The Three Saber Dragons

(Pretend ur between Sting and Rouge for the pic: above)

-Natsu's pov-
Me and everyone else just finished our 3 month "training." We were heading back to the guild. We finally arrived and found everyone. Elfman was all buffed up, he stood out the most... Master cane out and announced who would be in the Grand Magic Games. " The members representing Fairy Tail for the Games will be, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, and Wendy!" Me, Gray and Erza weren't surprised but Wendy and Lucy were. I looked up and thought to myself, "(name)... I will find out if it is really true! If it is.. I will bring you back home!"

-timeskip to the games-

~(name)'s pov~
I was walking through town with Sting and Rouge. I was carrying Ryo in my arms as he slept nibbling on a fried fish. I yawned and leaned my head on Sting. He pet my head as I started to doze off. Rogue then started to take Ryo from my arms and helped me go on Sting's back to take a nap. I held no resistance and let them do it. I was so glad I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt instead of my other uniform (pic from previous chapter) which was revealing. I heard muffled talking, I just assumed that they got in another fight. Then I heard a familiar voice. "Who are you guys?" Then I heard a random civilian talk about me and the other two.

"Don't you know about Saber's three dragon slayers?!?"

I opened my eyes and yawned, "Sting.... Who woke me up...." I got down and hugged his arm sleepiness controlling my actions.

Ryo seemed awake and said softly, "Natsu..." He said softly. I opened my eyes and looked at the person Ryo was looking at. I saw a boy with pink hair with a blue cat at his feet and close behind him, a blonde girl with revealing clothes.

"What.... the... hell... is with her clothes... She looks like a pig..." I muttered as I looked at Lucy. Only Sting and Rouge could hear me and what I said.

Rouge smiled and Sting smirked, "Fairy Tail wizards.. are they gonna try again this year?.." I tensed at the name but relaxed soon after.

I looked at the supposed Natsu, "are you really the Salamander?"

He looked at me, "who are you..."

Ryo jumped down, "Natsu-san.... it's us... (name) and Ryo..."

Ryo walked over to them and I stepped away from Sting and Rouge and walked up behind Ryo and picked him up. I stood up and was face to face with Natsu, he didn't even change at all from 7 years ago, but he didn't recognize me.

Natsu looked at me with wide eyes, "it can't be.. Is it really you (name)?"

I didn't answer him and stood back next to Sting with Ryo in my arms.

I saw him clench his fists and Lucy was looking at me disbelief. I tugged on Rouges cloak and smiled, "RoRo... I wanna go back home and sleep..."

Rouge sighed, "I told you to make me a new nickname...." I yawned and leaned on Rouge making Sting pout.

Rogue carried me and said, "Sting lets go (name)'s tired and she doesn't seem to wanna be here"

Sting pouted and looked at me, "but (n/n) [(n/n) means nickname] I wanna make fun of em a lil more, please?"

I looked at Sting and back at Lucy, "Sting, you don't have to waste your time on them, they are weak... They aren't worth our time.."

Sting looked at them then nodded, "alright, and that girl goes look like a slutty hoe in those clothes.. I don't want to be involved in that ugly mess of a woman..." He turned his back to them and left after Rouge.

~Natsu's pov-
I watched those two guys carry away my (name)... I clenched my fist and hit the ground, "damn it all..." I muttered. Lucy comforted me and helped me back to our hotel. I entered then Lucy and Gray entered after us. Erza started scolding us, telling us how we were almost late, but I didn't listen to it at all. My first reunion with (name) in 7 years... and she completely ignored me, like I wasn't even their. Her eyes were cold as stone and she wouldn't even take us seriously, she didn't even spare a smile at us.... I looked up at Erza, "Me and Lucy met (name) in town square today..." Everyone turned to me and stayed silent.