Walk like an Egyptian part one

Scarlett's POV

We were sitting on the bus heading to where the plane was.

The bus stopped and Chris started calling out names.

"Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, LeShawna!" he called.

"Oh, could you carry my bag honey?" Courtney asked Duncan.

"No prob hot stuff" Duncan responded, picking up Courtney's bag.

"Lindsay, Owen, Dj and Harold!" Chris continued.

Owen started screaming about how he didn't want to go in the plane.

"He's afraid of flying, remember?" Dj reminded Chris.

"Aerophobia! from the Latin! In opposed to aeronausaphobia, the fear of air sickness" Harold said, getting out of the bus.

"Keep up the fascinating facts and I'm going to be aeronauseous all over you" Noah said, getting off the bus as well.

"If it gets near me, I will throw you off the plane" I said, getting off.

"There's no excuse for abuse" Alex said, getting off the bus behind me.

"And, returning favorites, Noah, Cody, Scarlett, Alex and-" Chris continued

"Yo yo! This year's winner is in the house!" Ezekiel cheered "Err, bus! I mean uh, runwayyyyyy! Where's the plane eh?"

"I know right? Let's fly!" Izzy cheered, jumping on his shoulders, making him topple off balance and knock us over.

"Yep! Izzy's back! Also returning, Tyler and the co-host of total drama aftermath, Bridgette!" Chris continued. Tyler and Bridgette ended up in the pile too.

"You Chris, you forgot to introduce me!" Ezekiel reminded Chris.

Chris sighed. "And Ezekiel" he said.

"And now to mix it up and keep it all nice and fresh, I'm adding two new competitors! He's an honor role student with a diplomat for a dad, and the amazing ability to charm the pants off most species, Alejandro" Chris said.

Alejandro stepped off the bus.

"perhaps I could assist?" he said, helping Izzy and Bridgette up.

"Woweeeeeeeeee" Izzy gawked

"I- I- I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Bridgette blurted out.

"Good for you" I said, getting up and brushing myself off.

"And amigos, please allow me" Alejandro continued, helping Tyler, Ezekiel and Alex to their feet.

"Wow eh" Ezekiel said

"Thanks" Alex smiled.

"I like girls!" Tyler clarified. 

We walked over to where the rest of the contestants were.

"And she's a sugar addicted superfan with sixteen total dram blogs! Sierra!" Chris said.

Sierra ran out of the bus.

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU GUYS! AND THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" she squealed, before starting to hyperventilate "ANYONE GOT A PAPER BAG I CAN BREATH INTO?!"

She ran to Cody "OH MY GOSH, CODY! I've dreamt of this moment! Only you weren't wearing a shirt!" she said, grinning creepily.

A weird screeching noise started. We turned to see a plane that wouldn't look out of place in a junk yard rolling towards us.

"What the-" Duncan said.

The plane stopped moving

"Um, excuse me? I'd like to express some concern about the safety of our aircraft!" Courtney said, raising her hand like she was in school or something.