African lying Safari

Alex's POV

We were in the plane, going to who knows where.

Duncan was sorta glaring at Heather and I from across the plane, which was making me mildly creeped out.

"Um, could you let me eat something before you set us on fire, or whatever you're trying to do?" Heather requested sarcastically.

I smirked to myself. Not gonna lie, Heather was pretty funny.

"Speaking of food, are we ever going to get any?" Duncan asked.

I unzipped my bag and pulled out a granola bar. 

I threw it at him.

It hit him in the face.

I handed one to Heather and ate one myself.

Confessional

Duncan: Ugh, I still can't believe Alex has teamed up with Heather of all people! Yeah, I voted off his weird sorta girlfriend, but teaming up with Heather seems a little extreme

End

The plane landed and we got out. Well, Sierra and Cody didn't. I wonder where they went?

Chris was wearing a stupid outfit along with a bald cap.

We all laughed.

"Nice dress!" Duncan laughed.

"it's traditional Massai warrior garb. And, it came with this" Chris said, throwing a spear at Duncan.

"Woah!" Duncan yelped, jumping over it.

"trust me, that's the least dangerous thing that'll happen to you today" Chris said.

"Welcome to beautiful Tanzania! Home of the Serengeti planes, and over seventy different types of animals that can kill you" Chris smirked.

Suddenly a rattling noise started.

"What's that noise?" Chris asked.

We turned to see Sierra with Cody in a backpack with some cans on strings attached.

"Sorry we're late" she sang.

"What's with the cans?" Chris questioned.

"Oh, I didn't have time to finish the 'just married' banner! You like?" Sierra giggled.

"Very walking dinner bell for lions." Chris said.

I hate agreeing with him, but he has a point.

"How you doing back there Cody?" Chris asked

"Bloom jong bing bong" Cody slurred.

What's up with him? Maybe it has something to do with that tea Sierra was drinking? he does have a lot of allergies.

"Pure poetry guy" Chris smiled "I can see married life is treating you well."

"Due to the temporarily weakened condition of my husband." Sierra squeaked "Ah! I just love saying that! I'll be playing for the both of us!"

Confessional

Alex: Noco shippers, they're not actually married, put down your weapons!

End

"Ok, challenge time!" Chris said "Part one combines two of Africa's favorite sports! Soccer, and cricket. I call it Sock-it to me! the me being you of course!".

I hate this guy.

"Um, if Chef expecting a blizzard?" Heather questioned.

Chef was wearing a parka along with ski pants.