Walk like an Egyptian part two

Scarlett's POV

"Ooooooo look! Team colours!" Izzy smiled, pointing to each team's coloured mat.

"Why the heck is out mat yellow? We're no cowards!" Harold yelled.

"Um, last time I checked five of your team's members didn't succeed in the phobia challenge from season one, and one of you wasn't even there" I pointed out.

Harold glared at me.

"It's not being mean if it's the truth" I said.

LeShawna put a hand on Harold's shoulder. "Relax sugar! The mat's gold, because team victory is in first place!" she said.

"No, it's definitely yellow" Alex said, looking down at the mat. LeShawna stepped on his foot. "Ow! What? It is!"

"I can't believe Duncan got disqualified! Just because he won't sing!" Gwen exclaimed.

"Maybe he can't sing" Heather suggested.

"Oh, he can do anything he sets his mind to!" Courtney defended "And now he's just stuck on the plane waiting for a ride home! Poor thing... he must be miserable...".

I rolled my eyes. "Please! Any time spent away from you is time well spent" I scoffed.

"You may have a point chica" Alejandro smiled.

I wrinkled my nose "Don't agree with me.".

"As you wish chica" Alejandro said, before walking off.

"OMG, he's so annoying!" Sierra scoffed, glaring at Alejandro, before walking towards Izzy.

"Duncan and Courtney fans will be devastated, but I think you and Owen have a chance of becoming fave total drama couple on my fan site!" she said to Izzy.

"Owen's magic! When he breathes, his nose whistles the national anthem!" Izzy blabbered, before pointing at Owen, who was indeed whistling the national anthem on his nose.

"That can't be healthy" I said, eyeing the strange individual.

"Super cute!" Sierra smiled, before staring at Cody "But he's no Cody! Do you know that Cody slept with a stuffed emu named Jerry until he was... well, ok, he still does!"

"And you know this how?" Alex asked in concern

"I called his aunt once! I pretended I was a telemarketer!" Sierra said proudly.

"Ooooh, stalkerlicious" Alex said sarcastically

"Not a word" I said

"Well, I just said it soooooo" Alex said, before walking back over to his team

Confessional

Sierra: OMG! I just saw a Scarlex moment! Live! This is so awesome! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

End

Chris smashed his cymbals together again.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving Egypt!" he said, eating some grapes "And I'm going to love it even more watching your second challenge! The amazing camel race!".

"Slight problem, I see one camel and three teams" I said

"yeah, she's right! Where are the other camels?" Harold asked.

"There are no other camels! It's a camel race, not a camels race!" Chris said.

"Yes!" Heather cheered

"WHAT!?" Alejandro and I yelled.

"mahhh" the goat bleated.

"Each reward has it's advantages" Chris said "You'll be racing to the worlds most infamous waterway, The Nile! Teams must bring their rewards all the way to the finish line! You have sixty seconds to strategy!"