Hawaiian style

Before I start this chapter, can I just say, what is Courtney's face in the video cover? Bestie, you good? You look kinda mad. At life. 🤣

Anyway, on with the show!

Scarlett's POV

"Please welcome, Owen, Courtney, Scarlett and Duncan!" Geoff yelled.

We were all shoved into frame.

"Why was I introduced with Owen, and the jerk faces?" Courtney asked.

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing" I smirked.

"Oh bite me" Courtney glared.

"We're doing things a bit differently today" Geoff said.

"But, I still get a song right?" Courtney asked "Because I've been practicing mine for weeks!"

"Yeah, I could hear you" I said with an eye roll "Maybe get some singing lessons."

Courtney glared at me.

"Before you two kill each other, we have one more ex contestant to add to the mix! Meet the queen of Painly herself, Blainley!!!"

Blainley was wheeled in on a small cart.

A few of us gasped. Not me though.

"What did you do to the mean blonde person?!" Beth exclaimed.

"She smashed through a roof after she got shoved off the plane in China with Courtney. I thought we all knew that." I shrugged.

"Yep. She's right. Roll the clip Felix!" Geoff called.

Some intern with a bad haircut glanced up from his phone for a second before pressing a button and immediately going back to texting.

A video of Blainley smashing through the roof on China played.

"And, BOOM!" Geoff narrated.

The audience laughed.

"Last time we aftermathed, my most excellent co host Bridgette had been nursing a wounded bear in Siberia"

What a strange sentence.

"Well the bear's better. Finally. But the airport officials wouldn't let her fly home because she only had Blainley's passport!!!" Geoff said in annoyance.

Blaineley laughed. Then I shoved her over, which was remarkably easy, since she was practically unable to move.

"Thanks Scarlett" Geoff thanked "So, Bridgey's been stuck on a Russian fishing boat for like, ages! But the wait is over!"

Then Bridgette came in on a surf board, with a bear, before revealing that no one could get within three feet of her.

"Our peanut gallery will soon have a big say in who's gonna win this season" Geoff explained.

"Good! Because I've got a lot to say! Like, a lot, a lot!" Courtney said.

"Do you ever stop blabbering? Honest question." I asked her.

"Oh, shut up!"

"Alex or Cody need to win the finale, they're the only non evil players left." Owen said.

"That is if, they and the others even make it here! They're stranded in Drumheller! Where the number one cause of death, is being stranded in Drumheller." Harold said.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Chill Scarlett. These guys are survivors! I mean, look at Heather! She's like a total drama cockroach!"