Scarlett/ Alex gets eliminated

hello

couldnt think of a challenge. so here's what happened

-Alejandro won (Lucky bastard)

-he took Cody and Sierra with him to first class

-I don't know what the song would be, so use your imagination

Here's the elimination ceremony, plus a bit after.

Alex's POV

"Remember, Alejandro has invincibility, so no votes for him!" Chris reminded us.

I voted for Heather, mainly because she's probably the second biggest villain here, but the biggest has invincibility.

"The vote are in!" Chris said "And the person taking the drop of shame is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Scarlett!"

"WHAT?!" Scarlett and I exclaimed.

"You can read the votes" Chris shrugged, handing us the votes

Scarlett

Scarlett

Scarlett

Heather

Heather

Sierra

Sierra

"yep. Three votes for Scarlett, which means she's gone" Chris smirked.

Confessional

Scarlett: Life can go fuck itself.

End

Scarlett kicked Chris in the leg and grabbed her parachute.

"Alex, if you don't win. I will kill you. Alejandro, if you do win, I will kill you. Chris, I'll kill you anyway." she said, before strapping it on and jumping.

Confessional

Alex: WHY SCARLETT?! WHY HER OF ALL PEOPLE?! WHAT DID SHE DO?! Ok, she might have done a lot, BUT STILL!

End

Heather, Duncan and I went to loser class.

Heather sat beside me.

"What?" I sighed.

"I just wanted to ask if you're ok." she said innocently.

I looked at her flatly.

"What? I have a heart!" she said

I continued to look at her.

"Ok, a small one, but it's there!" she said.

"Really?" I asked.

She sighed "Fine! I was wondering if you wanted to join me in an alliance?" she asked.

"Why would I do that?" I asked

"Because, Duncan, Cody and Alejandro all voted for Scarlett, and I didn't." she said.

"And why should I believe you?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Think about it. Alejandro got rid of Noah when he figured out he's a slippery eel, now he's doing the same for Scarlett. Duncan's probably still mad at her for the Courtney thing back in season one. And we both know that someone like Cody could easily be manipulated." she said.

Damn it, why does she have to make a good point?

"Ok, but why does that mean I have to team up with you of all people?" I asked.

"You can either team up with me, Sierra and Cody, Alejandro and Duncan, or go it alone. take your pick" she said.

I thought for a moment "I hate that everything you just said made sense" I told her honestly.

"Believe me, that's not the first time I've heard that sentence" she said

I sighed "Fine, I'll team up with you. If you promise that we vote off your boyfriend" I smirked.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" she yelled.

"Um, chill." I said "Anyway, do we have a deal?".

I held out my hand for her to shake.

She shook it.

"Deal."

Confessional

Alex: Will Heather double cross me? Probably. But I saw her alliance with Lindsay. As long as I don't let her get to far ahead of me, I should be fine. And Alejandro is gone! *Obviously real smile*

Heather: I don't need Alex in my alliance, but since he's probably one of the only sane people left on this plane, I'd rather be with him than against him. And Alejandro is gone! *Obviously fake smile*

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

I love Heather.

She is a queen.

So I had to make Alex team up with her!

Just wait for what I have in store ;D

-Chinchilla✨