Slap, slap, revolution

Scarlett's POV

I was still annoyed by the last challenge turning out to be a non-elimination challenge.

"Six episodes and no eliminations! If we were a steak, we'd be a thirty two ounce porterhouse!" Owen cheered, before turning to team Victory "And you guys would be a tiny slice of baloney!"

"Need I remind you we lost the last challenge?" Alejandro frowned

"Because of your poor attention span!" I said.

"And I apologize senorita" Alejandro said. Queue eyeroll.

"Yeah, but with you and Scarlett as our leaders, nothing's impossible!" Owen smiled

Confessional

Scarlett: *mocking* Nothing's impossible! Rainbows and sunshine! I'm a unicorn! Blah blah blah *Rolls eyes*

End

"heck, I'm not even scared of flying anymore!" Owen smiled "Check this out!". he got up and started dancing, making the plane shake.

Izzy tumbled into Tyler and I fell out of my seat.

Then, right when things couldn't get any worse, they got worse!

The patched up part in the wall ripped open. Owen got sucked towards it.

"Not again!" I exclaimed.

Instead of Owen plugging the hole like last time, the flew through it and clung onto the edges.

"AHHHH! SOMEBODY HELP ME! AL! GIVE ME AN ALE-HAND-BRO!" he yelled.

Alejandro glared at him.

Confessional

Alejandro: Ugh! How dare he pervert the name of Alejandro Burromuerto!

End

Dj, Lindsay and Alex pulled Owen back in, and LeShawna and I shoved a crate in front of the hole.

A seagull landed in Dj's lap.

"No! Shoo! You're not safe with me!" he said to it.

LeShawna rolled her eyes at his antics.

I looked out the window and saw a bunch of snow.

"Woah, aren't those the alps?" Noah wondered, also looking out the window.

"It would appear so" I nodded

The PA crackled to life.

"Welcome my veinerschnitzels! In preparation for landing, please unbuckle your seatbelts and head to the cargo hold!" Chris said

We went to the cargo hold.

"Now what?" LeShawna asked. 

The floor dropped out and we fell through the air into the snow waiting below us.

I got a bunch of snow up my back, which was painful.

The seagull from earlier landed on Dj again.

"No no no! Bird, you're not listening!" he exclaimed

"Dj, it's a bird. It can't magically understand you." I pointed out.

Chris came down in something that looked like a mixture of a jetpack, fan and parachute.

"Guten tag, and wilkommen in Deutsland. A.k.a Germany" he whispered "We're in avalanche territory, so you might want to keep it down"

"What? There's a sale at the Kaki Barn? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lindsay screamed excitedly.