Broadway baby!

Alex's POV

Courtney and Heather were arguing over who's fault it was that they lost, Sierra was rubbing Cody's feet for some odd reason, and Gwen was just... Gwen. Not getting really worked up, but wanting Heather to go home.

"How are we supposed to win with only four of us left?" Dj asked miserably.

"Enough downy talk you guys! We aren't quitters! We're fighters! And we're winners!" Lindsay cheered.

"Mm hm! Girl's got fire in her eyes!" LeShawna smiled.

Confessional

Alex: I have to say, with all her many, many faults, Lindsay's really good at staying positive

Lindsay: I packed a season's supply of lip gloss and I've barely finished one tube! No way am I going home yet!

End

Alejandro walked in.

"Ladies, I took the liberty of smuggling a few items out of first class" he said. before offering some chocolate to Lindsay.

"I better not" she declined "I might break out- oh! Is hat a snuffers bar? EEEEE!". She grabbed the chocolate and shoved it in her mouth.

Alejandro offered some candy to Sierra, but Heather declined his offer.

Confessional

Alex: hmmm... Alejandro struck me as a trustworthy guy, but after what he did to Bridgette last episode, maybe not...

End

We went to the cargo hold and sat down in a boat waiting. Chris got in. he had a life jacket on.

"Grab a seat, take a handle, and I'll tell you where we're going!" Chris said.

"Why are you wearing a life jacket?" Noah asked Chris suspiciously.

"Because there's fifteen of you, but only one valuable me. Hit it Chef!" Chris responded.

The floor dropped out and the boat fell through the air before landing in a river. I looked around.

"Woohoo! New York!" I cheered

Confessional

Alex: Yes! I went to new York when I was eight, and I saw Hamilton on Broadway. It's what made me into the theater geek I am today!

Lindsay: New York? New York? Do you know how many stores there are here? I'm gonna buy like, ten seasons worth of lip gloss without even trying *Screams happily*

End

We went to the statue of liberty.

"Your first challenge is a carriage race to central park, which I like, Liberty, or Death" Chris said.

"Oooooh! I've always dreamed of riding a horse drawn carriage!" Owen clapped

"Don't even think about making me the horse. Heather" Courtney glared.

"Slow down conclusion jumpers! It's a baby carriage race!" Chris explained.

LeShawna looked around "So... where are the carriages?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I hope you brought your climbing gloves" Chris said, before pointing up at the carriages which were on the spikes of the statues crown.

"LOL Chris! I think your mischievous spirit makes the game!" Sierra said in admiration.

"Thank you Sierra! It's nice to be appreciated" Chris said. Maybe if you weren't such a jerk, we would appreciate you a bit more?

"Appreciate? I love you! I've always loved you! even way back when you were making those terrible movies about talking cats!" Sierra blabbered.