Super happy crazy fun time Japan

Scarlett's POV

"AHHH! AHHHHHHHH! I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE!!!" Owen screamed.

He had been screaming in fear for the past two hours, and it was doing my head in.

I slapped the back of his head "Stop sweating lunchbox, air travel is like, the fifteenth safest form of transportation. Unless you're in a death trap" I said.

A patched up part of the wall broke.

"THIS ONE FOR EXAMPLE" I yelled.

Everyone started screaming. I dug my nails into my seat.

LeShawna was getting sucked towards the hole in the plane.

"Oh no! This is not the way LeShawna's leaving this world!" she said, clinging to her seat. She lost her grip. Alejandro caught her.

"Such beauty will not fall through giant airplane hole on my watch" he flirted.

Owen continued to scream, before getting sucked into the hole in the wall, patching it up again.

Everyone stopped screaming.

LeShawna snuggled her head in Alejandro's chest. You've got to be kidding me.

"I could have done that! I just prefer to leave the ladies wanting more!" Harold told Alex and Dj.

"She wants more alright, more Alejandro" Dj said

"Oh Dj, you know nothing about women!" harold laughed.

"You can put me down now" LeShawna said to Alejandro "O- or not! Your choice! Because this is nice".

Harold's face fell.

"Mm hm? Nothing" Dj smirked.

"Not that this isn't fascinating and all, but HELP! MY BUTT IS BEING SUCKED OUT OF A PLANE!" Owen yelled.

Chris's voice appeared over the loudspeaker. "This is your captain speaking, it's time for everyone to meet me at the common area. And I mean everyone".

And so, we had to pull Owen out of the hole before re-covering it.

We met in the dining area.

"Welcome to today's challenge. it's-" Chris began

"Is it a reward or elimination challenge?" I interrupted.

"Excellent question Scarlett, and... like I'm gonna tell ya!" Chris responded

"Two of us got booted last time, so today has reward written all over it" Tyler whispered.

"I could use a reward!" Lindsay smiled "I hope it's candy! Or a whole bunch of shoes! Or shoes made of candy!"

"Sounds sticky" Alex whispered to Noah and I.

"And I hope you all brought your giant radioactive monster repellant, because we're going to... JAPAN!" Chris said.

Chris burst through some doors in a Chinese outfit with a katana in his mouth.

"Gosh you guys! That's totally a Chinese outfit!" Harold scolded

"Thank you Harold. Now, anyone who refuses to sing-" Chris began

"You just, you'd really think you'd try harder to get it right" Harold interrupted

"Harold!" Chris scolded, before resuming what he was saying "Anyone who doesn't sing will be disqualified-"

"Your cultural insensitivity is just... GOSH! I mean, GOSH!" Harold said