Planes, trains and hot air mobiles

"The hot tub with my name spelled out in Italian tiles, gone. My monogrammed sneakers, gone. My custom calibrated stubble trimmer, gone." Chris said.

"I swear, if he lists one more thing that no one should have or need, I'm gonna snap" I sighed, pinching the brim of my nose, before continuing to dig through the rubble with Cody.

"You aren't the only one..." Cody muttered.

"So... shall we continue the game?" Alejandro asked brightly

"Yeah. I second that. Totally." Heather agreed.

"As usual, you two are thinking of nothing but yourselves!" Chris snapped.

"Can we get some help over here?" I asked.

"What about the bigger humanitarian crisis? How am I supposed to keep this face fresh without my hyperbolic chamber?" Chris asked.

Cody pulled a now bald Sierra from the rubble.

" Oh, Cody. I've had dreams like this! Except in most of them, you wore a Mountie hat and a loincloth." Sierra purred.

"Did you hit your head?" Cody asked, struggling to carry the girl.

"No, silly! I'm fine. I'm fantastic! Except for my, you know, my left wrist, right earlobe, scalp and both ankles! Which, um, are kind of throbbing with every step we take. Ow! Ow!" Sierra said before they both fell over.

Heather walked over with a wheelchair and one of the head dresses from Easter island.

"Here. Maybe these will help." she said.

Sierra sat down in the wheelchair and put the head dress on.

"Does it look ok?" she asked

"Gorgeous" Heather responded, before shaking her head and making several 'throw up' motions behind Sierra.

Chef pushed a big metal crate out of the wreckage of the plane.

" Hey! My emergency kit! We're saved! Ha ha!" Chris said gleefully before turning to us "That's right, kids. Get ready for surf, sun, and beauties in grass skirts. We're going to... Hawaii!"

We cheered.

" I know. Best host ever. Never doubt me!" Chris said, before the crate broke apart, revealing a small helicopter.

"Um, isn't that a two seater?" Alejandro questioned.

"Yep. Chef flies, I supervise." Chris said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"And we?" I asked.

"Will be competing to get to the big island first using only your wits and whatever you find out here." Chris said

"But we're in the middle of nowhere!!!" Cody exclaimed.

"True. So check these fancy-dancy GPSs I'm so generously giving you!" Chris said, tossing us each one.

"Middle of nowhere Alberta" Heather read "Well. They work."

"Set them for Tijuana Beach. It's right on the Mexican border. Now move it! Go, go, go!" Chris said.

We all set our GPSs.

"Wait! What about me?" Sierra asked.

"Make like you took the drop of shame and figure it out yourself!" Chris yelled as the helicopter started flying.

"Don't worry! You're all totally gonna make it!" Chris yelled

Confessional

Alex: This is by far the most dangerous challenge we've had so far on this show! *thinks for a moment* Ok, top three. Five. Ten. Ok, probably more like top fifteen. What? We have very dangerous challenges!