Hawaiian Punch

Scarlett's POV

Alex and I had joined team Heather.

"Go team Ale-hunk-dro!" Sadie cheered "He's even hotter in person!"

I hate this girl so much.

"Why are they in teams? And why do so many of my team members suck?" Heather snapped.

Charming.

"The peanut gallery is playing a major roll in choosing the winner." Chris said.

We all cheered.

"Sweet! I guess we're all voting on the winner again" Duncan concluded.

Confessional

Scarlett: Hmmm... Chris setting a simple and safe challenge for the finale? In a place with active volcanoes and dangerous animals? Something doesn't add up...

End

"D-did I say members of my team sucked? What I actually meant was they rock!" Heather said quickly.

"You think we're fools? You and Alejandro are done!" LeShawna said.

"We are here for you Cody! Especially me! BELIEVE!!!" Sierra yelled.

Ok, it might just be me, but that honestly sounds more demanding that encouraging.

"But first, we gotta break a tie" Chris said "Heather, you won the race to Hawaii, so your reward is this advantage, you can either select the tie breaker yourself, or let Cody or Alejandro do it."

"As if I'm going to leave it up to them! I'll do it, thank you!" Heather smiled.

"I was hoping you'd say that" Chris smirked.

Some interns brought over a glass booth with a dome full of what looked like ping pong balls sitting on top of it.

"Ta-da! Each ball inside our challenge booth has a different tie breaker written on it. So, take your pick." Chris said.

"Well. Isn't this fun?" Heather smirked, stepping inside. The small white balls started raining down on her.

"Ow! Are these golf balls?! Ow! Ouch! Ow!"

Nearly everyone laughed.

"I swear, Geoff and I put ping pong balls in there." Bridgette said

"I know. And I'm not mad. Just disappointed. I had to dial it up to met my usual high standards." Chris smirked.

"How am I supposed to- OW!" Heather yelped, before stumbling out, clutching her throat and coughing.

"No ball means no exit. Back you go." Chris said

"She's choking, you imbecile" I sighed, before walking over and giving Heather the heimlich maneuver until she coughed up the gold ball she had swallowed.

"Ew. Uh, Geoff. Go ahead and read that, would you pal?" Chris asked.

"Ew" Geoff said, picking up the golf ball "Heather has selected the traditional Hawaiian fire dance of death."

Seriously? 'Of death?' Can't Chris come up with something original for once?

~~~

"I question how it is traditional for a male warrior to wear a coconut bra" Alejandro said in annoyance.

"Forget that! Someone get me off of this thing!!!" Heather yelled. She was tried to a wooden pole.

Everyone but Alex and I laughed.

"She's funny when she's tied up and can't hurt me" Owen smiled.

"I just won the semi final! Where is the respect?!" Heather yelled.