Rapa phooey

Alex's POV

Sierra was lying down on a bench and venting about her 'marriage' issues.

"The marriage has been maybe a teensy weensey bit rocky so far" she admitted "But I am willing to do whatever it takes! So what do you recommend?".

"We are not therapists" Heather said with an eyeroll

"JUST PRETEND!" Sierra yelled.

"Remind me again why we're doing this?" I asked.

"I need advice desperately! How do I make my marriage work?" Sierra pleaded.

Confessional

Heather: marry someone you don't have to trick into it. Move out of crazy town and join the rest of us in the real world, and LEAVE HEATHER AND ALEX ALONE! Is what I would have said *Le sigh* But, with Alejandro up in first class undoing all my hard work on Cody, miss Crazy town could be my best shot, so... Do not judge me!

End

"FINE!" Heather sighed "you wanna know what I really think?"

"yes! No! Maybe! yes? No? Maybe?!" Sierra said

"it is time for you to start trusting the friends in your life! Not boyfriends!" Heather said.

Oh, I see what she's doing.

"How is that going to save my relationship?" Sierra asked in annoyance.

"Relationships come and go, but friendships are forever!" I said.

God, I make myself cringe.

"Yeah" Heather agreed "And as your friend, it is my duty to inform you... Alejandro is trying to destroy your marriage! You need to get him out of your experience, and the game!".

Sierra looked at her for a second, before bursting out laughing.

"Ahhhh, you're so funny!" she laughed, before getting up.

"Funny weird, or funny 'I'm-going-to-vote-for-Alejandro-at-the-next-elimination?'" Heather asked.

"As if you want Alejandro to leave. You're so into him, his kidneys are getting crowded" she scoffed.

Confessional

Alex: What does that even mean?

End

"Attention passengers, please prep for landing." Chris said over the intercom.

When the plane landed and we stepped out, it turned out Chris and Chef had managed to destroy another piece of world heritage

"Another piece of world heritage, destroyed." Alejandro said.

"That is not the only chiseled rock that's going to get destroyed today." Heather glared.

Think before you speak Heather.

"Chiseled, you say?" Alejandro smiled.

Heather laughed nervously "I-I said grizzled! Arrogant much?" she said.

Facepalm.

Cody ran over. He had chocolate on his face and a basket of candy and chocolate in his hand.

"Al! You've gotta try this taffy!" he exclaimed, talking incredibly fast.

"Al-ejandro. And I am not hungry." Alejandro said, badly concealing his dislike towards the guy.

"That's the beauty of candy! No hunger required! Gob smackers? Jelly welchers? Sour ears?" Cody offered, still talking fast.

"You sound exactly how I did when I first had coffee" I said.