*Bonus chapter*Gwuncan begins

Alex's POV

We all stepped out of the elimination room.

"Well that went well. Goodnight my most excellent teammates" Alejandro said, before leaving. Tyler and Owen followed him.

"this is a disaster! That stupid Alejandro was supposed to go home!" Scarlett exclaimed, pacing the room "That lowsy Owen must have voted Noah by accident, or perhaps Alejandro changed the votes! Either way, we need a new plan!"

"um, we could just stick it out until the merge then convince the others to vote for Alejandro?" I suggested.

"ugh, that'll take way to long... maybe I should just kill Alejandro then we can-".

I slapped her "You've gone insane" I stated bluntly.

"Of course I have, I'm in a confined space with with Courtney and Sierra!" Scarlett snapped.

"You need to calm down" I said

"HOW?!" she exclaimed, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me "THIS IS WORSE THAN A MILLION A MINUSES!!!".

"Stop shaking me for a start, I feel dizzy" I said.

She stopped shaking me

"You just need to clear your head and think of a plan. You're smart. You'll figure something out" I said calmly.

"Ok. You're right. Thank you" Scarlett said "I am going to try and get some sleep."

She turned and walked out.

I went to the small kitchen and got a banana , before starting to go back to loser class, when I was suddenly pulled into the confessional

"Gwen?" I asked, seeing that it was her who dragged me in.

"Ok, the guilt is already eating me alive, so I need to tell someone!" she said looking panicked

"What happened?" I asked

She chewed her lip "You can't tell anyone this" she said

"Of course." I said, starting to get worried.

She swallowed "Me and Duncan kissed" she whispered

My eyes widened "YOU WHAT-" I exclaimed, before she slapped her hand over my mouth.

"SHHHHHHHHH!" she whisper yelled, before taking her hand off my mouth.

"Why would you do that?!" I whisper screamed.

"I don't know! He- he kissed me, and I got swept up in the moment.. and... ugh, I'm a horrible person!" she said guiltily, sitting down

"The moment I become friend-ish with Courtney, I kiss her boyfriend! If it happens again, I'll tell her!" she promised "Ohhh, is it wrong that I really want it to happen again?"

"GWEN!!!" I yelled in horror

"Argh! Horrible person!" Gwen said, before turning to me "Just... promise not to tell Courtney?"

"I promise" I said.

"Thank you" she said before leaving.

I started banging my head on the wall.

"Why meeeeeeeeee?" I groaned in annoyance.