Chapter 1:A little girl, who is she?

Naina always felt some special connections with the stars. Every night she looked at the stars peeping from the window of her bedroom.

They were like her second home, although her first home never considered her as their own.

It was a family of an arrogant man, his greedy wife, and their rude children, a boy( Rihaan) doing bachelors study and a girl(Kavya) who had just finished up with her Intermediate examinations and lastly, Naina.

Flashback-
'It was some 14 years old back in Dehradun, when a little girl named Naina suddenly came in front of a car.
The person driving it took a break and his wife sitting next to him just got her lipstick messed due to the sudden jerk.

They got off the car and found an 8 years old girl standing anxiously in front of the car. Her clothes were a little torn and hairs a little messy. Some dirt on the face, and eyes filled with tears, as if she was trying to escape from someone.

She asked them for help. She told them how an evil man killed her parents in front of her eyes for the sake of their property and now is behind her with his goons to kidnap her and take away the power of attorney which Naina's parents had given to Naina some few days back before their death.

They feared that the man behind them would try to snatch everything from them.

So they made a will, according to which the property would be transferred to Naina.

Once, she will turn adult and would get married to someone, this property will belong to both the couples. So, the evil man(named Kavish), who was actually a relative of Naina, decided to kill her and her parents after taking everything from them.'

Just when the couple heard the story, the husband (named Vikrant) got a plan. He murmured something into his wife's ear. And she gave a wicked smile back at him.

The little girl was just standing right there staring at them blankly waiting for them to utter their decision.

Vikrant- "Hey girl! Don't worry just come with us.We will take you to our home. That would be a safe place for you at this point of time"

Shalini(Vikrant's wife)- "what's your name girl?"

The girl- "My name is Naina".