Chapter 5:The Girl he was waiting for...

It's 8 a.m. in the morning-

Sounds of alarm already filled the house with noises. Even the fishes in the bowl got up.

Dozo(the dog) was trying to match the noise of alarm with his bark.

Everyone in the house was freaking irritated of the non-stop alarm ringing.

The only person to have no effect of the alarm was Atharva, for whom the alarm was actually ringing.

Kavyetri, Atharva's mom just finished with her everyday Puja.

She had enough of those sounds of alarm which was disturbing her throughout her Puja. But she couldn't say anything.

She was just busy completing her Puja. And now when she finally got up.

She went upstairs into Atharva's room, to wake him up.

Kavyetri- What is this Atharva beta?

It's already 8a.m. in the morning. And you are still in your bed. You have to go to your college too.

Did you forget you have to perform at your college event today? Just get up now, come on !

Atharva-( he finally realised that he is already late, he cannot miss his performance at any cost. In no time he got off the bed)

Oh no mumma! How come I slept till so late, oh god I just need to get ready.

Atharva somehow managed to reach the college campus at time. Prof. Kumar, the event incharge was standing right into the practice room.

The rest of participants were already present except the, as usual, late yet prof. Kumar's favourite student Atharva.

He was just about to ask about Atharva from Nitin(Atharva's best friend) about him, when he heard a knock at the door.

The person there asking- 'May I come in sir? Sir really sorry for being late! Actually I...'

Atharva was about to complete his words, or should say, give another excuse of being late yet another day when Prof. Kumar interrupted saying-
'It's fine there's nothing new in it. You are always late.'

This made the rest of students standing there fall into giggle. Atharva gave an annoyed expression at their laugh.

Prof. Kumar- Okay now students, get ready with your costumes, the event is about to start.

Students- 'Yes sir!'

Prof. Kumar went outside the room for rest of the preparations.

Priya, a classmate of Atharva who was behind him ever since she saw him at first day of the college headed towards Atharva.

Priya was the hottest girl in the class and all the boys were fond of her. But Priya has always tried to approach Atharva, the only boy who never even, for once, had checked her out.

Though Atharva was kind of indulged in flirting with the girls in the college, but Priya has always felt him kind of annoying and he always tried to run away from her.When he saw her coming towards him he just got out of the class.

Nitin saw this and went behind Atharva.

Nitin- Dude! What's the problem? All the boys in the class are crazy behind Priya, but the only boy she likes is you, who never gives her attention. Why don't you just give it a chance.

Atharva- Nitin! It's because Priya is not the one I am searching for...

Nitin- What? What does it mean? Searching of what??

Atharva- Nitin, never have I said this before, but I want to tell this to you since you have asked now.

There's a girl, who comes in my dreams every night. But every time I try to see her face she disappears from my dream. But the vibe I get from her is what I am searching for in this world.

I am sure the girl in my dreams do exist somewhere out, and I am just searching for her. I am sure a day will come when that girl will be standing in front of me and despite not being able to see her face in my dreams, my heart would still recognise that girl. "The girl of my dreams".