Chapter 3:The trauma she was going through; and Atharva's introduction...!

Just when Naina was thinking about all that she has experienced throughout her life someone from downstairs called her.It was her Aunt Shalini.

Shalini- Naina ! Naina ! Come here, Right now!!

Naina just turned her eyes from the view of her balcony towards the door. And without wasting any seconds she ran out of the door, stepping down the stairs in a fast motion as if getting late with some minutes could get her sentenced to death. And just in some minutes she presented herself before her aunt.

Naina- "Ji Chachi, Aapne bulaya?"
(Yes aunty, did you call me?)

Shalini- Yes Naina, look! As you know my brother Samarth is coming next week for his holiday after one and half year.I have decided to throw a party in this regard. There would be some 100 people and you have to prepare foods for them.

Naina upon hearing this got tensed, there were two reasons for her tension.

Although,she loves to feed people. But she had her examinations ahead and she doesn't have much time to study.This was the first thing.

But there was a bigger problem named Samarth,himself.

He had always kept his bad eyes on Naina and this had traumatized her ever since she was young.Now, when he was returning she didn't know how would she be able to face him.

She never complained about it to his uncle aunty as she knew they would never do anything about it. So, she had no other options rather than, going through this trauma.

Introduction-

Atharva Malhotra, a fun-loving, full of life, passionate,rich and handsome yet decent at heart, boy whose only dream is to become a famous rockstar. Currently, he was pursuing his Bachelors at one of the biggest University in the city.

He was popular at his college among students, especially girls as they all were fond of this charming boy. Atharva was no less at flirting with the girls, but the fact that he knew his limits.He always respected women. And even was known for fighting several times with those who ever dared to touch or even look at any girl disrespectfully.