Chapter 13: The Hangover of her voice, And a shock for Naina;

It was some 5:30 pm when Atharva arrived. All his family members were having a cup of tea.

Except his father, Nishant who was having a cup of green tea.

He was a little conscious towards maintaining his health. Hence, he always preferred to have green tea over milk tea.

And his sister, Niharika who was drinking milk shake and beside her was Atharva's brother,Rohit carrying a glass of hot chocolate.

Just when, Kavyetri saw Atharva entering from the main door. She ran towards him.

Kavyetri- So how was your performance Beta?

Niharika and Rohit too came running on seeing him.

They both- Yes bhaiya ! We are eager to know what happened at today's event.

Atharva- Mmmm... I won !

This was enough for everyone to hear and they all stood up from their seats and came running towards him. They all were cheering him up.

Atharva saw his grandparents and went towards them to bow down for touching their feet and taking blessings from them.

Grandpa- We all already knew you will be the winner. We all are so proud of you.

Atharva had a smile on his face upon hearing this. Later, he touched every one's feet, elder than him, in the house.

They all were happy about Atharva winning the competition.

It won't be wrong to say that, Atharva was everyone's favourite in the house.

Nishant- Okay now go and freshen up! Later have dinner with us.

Atharva- Okay papa!

Kavyetri made Atharva's most favourite dish 'Kheer' as he won today at the competition.

After having dinner, everyone wished each other good night and went towards their respective rooms.
Atharva too stepped into his room.

After that,he took his guitar out of its bag and then went towards the window and started playing some tune.

Just when he closed his eyes with his fingers on the strings of guitar, Naina's face came in front of his eyes.
His heart started beating at a bit faster pace.

He started singing-

(Instrumental-

Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuchh laage,

Kiya re jo bhi tune kaise kiya re,
Jiya ko mere baandh aise liya re...

Samajh ke bhi na samajh main sakoon,
Saveron ka mere, tu sooraj laage...

Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuchh laage...eee...
Apna bana le piya, Apna bana le piya;
Apna bana le mujhe apna bana le piya...

Apna bana le piya, Apna bana le piya;
Dil ke nagar mein sheher tu basa le piya...

Instrumental...)

Throughout his singing, the only face he could imagine was of Naina. He had no idea why all this was happening. But without thinking of all that, he was just indulged in singing with a small smile on his lips.

At Naina's home-

Naina was just changing after returning from college when she heard a knock on her door. She got so shocked and scared assuming that, it could be Samarth at the door.

Just then, a voice came from outside.
"Naina, open the door if you have finished changing up. I have something important to tell you."

Naina upon hearing the voice, felt some relief as it was Shalini's voice.

Naina-(from inside the room) Just a minute Aunty. I'm coming.

Shalini- Okay, Come soon.

Naina opened the door and Shalini entered her room and sat upon her bed.

Shalini- Look! There is something important that I have to tell you. It's a really good news. I'm sure you will be super happy on hearing this.

Naina-(with a slight smile) What Aunty? What's the news.

Shalini- It's about you and Samarth.

Naina's smile upon hearing Samarth's name faded away within some milliseconds.

Though, Shalini noticed this but she gave a smirk in herself. And then, she got up from the bed.

Shalini- Yes today when you were at the college event, I have called up our family pandit. For finding a good day of your and Samarth's engagement.

And he gave us the date of four days later from today.

Isn't this a great news?

Although, Shalini knew that Naina didn't want to marry him but for their own profit, he and Vikrant were forcing her to marry Samarth.

After that, Shalini left her room.

Naina was in total shock upon hearing this. Her eyes full of tears.

She started breathing heavily and wasn't able to calm herself down.

So, she went running outside the home.

Shalini and Vikrant saw this and were about to ask her that, where is she going this late outside. But Naina, as if she didn't hear them, just walked away of the house.

She was totally broken upon hearing what Shalini said to her.

She was walking in middle of the street.

The vehicles passing by were blowing horn to indicate her to move from the middle of street but seemed as if, Naina was fully lost.

She could neither see the vehicles passing by, nor she heard the sounds of horn.

With tears flowing continuously from her eyes. Suddenly, a car came from front.

The person driving the car was blowing the horns. But Naina just didn't hear nor did she even passed a glance at the car coming in front of her.

The driver somehow tried to slow down his car. But before he could do that, Naina was just few inches away from the car and the driver just lost the control of car.

Suddenly, someone pulled up Naina from the middle of street and saved her from getting hit by the car.The car moved at a few distance and stopped up there.

The person sitting in the car shouted, taking out his face from the window of the car-

The person- Heyy! Are you mad! Go and suicide somewhere else but not in front of my car.

The person who saved Naina got angry upon hearing this and indicated the person to move his car ahead.The man silently restarted his car and moved in the front direction.

Whom do you think the person would be who saved Naina?What will happen now?What turn will the story take now?

(Precap: A weird nightmare, or some sort of hint for Atharva).