Chapter 10: The connection he felt,and the second encounter;

Atharva suddenly woke up from his sleep as he finally saw the girl's face. And he was so shocked to see that it was none other than the girl he met today. The girl whom he saved from an evil man. The girl who instead of being thankful got angry on him.

It was the same girl.

Atharva suddenly felt his heartbeats getting faster. He kept his right hand on his chest and was badly sweating throughout the time.

He stretched his hand towards the table where a jar of water and a glass were kept. He pour water into glass and drank it.

Then, Atharva closed his eyes and the thought of that girl he saw on the street hit his mind once again.

He felt some strong connection with her as if he know her since ages.

Although, it was the first time he saw her but still he could feel a very strong connection with her.

Later, Atharva again tried to sleep and after few minutes, he fall asleep.

At Naina's home-

Everyone returned from the party till the time Naina reached home.

Shalini- Where were you Naina? Samarth told me that you went outside the house to meet a guy.

Naina- No Aunty...actually...

Shalini- Now don't even try to give me any excuse. My brother Samarth himself saw you with a guy.

Listen carefully, you have no other choice but to marry my brother. And dare you looked at anyone else. Got it??

Naina- (nodding her head) Yes Aunty.

Samarth was standing at a corner listening to all this and giving an evil smile.

For him, it was some kind of punishment to Naina for not letting Samarth complete his intentions.

Naina went to her room.

She was standing near her room's window looking at the dark sky.

There were only few stars glittering there in the sky. And the moon was covered with clouds.

Since her childhood, whenever Naina has gotten upset over something she used to play music on the speaker kept in her room to calm down her mind.

Hence, she turned on the speaker on which the song was playing-

(Ratiyaan kaari-kaari ratiyaan,
Ratiyaan aadhi-aadhi ratiyaan!

Raat humari toh, Chaand ki saheli hai,
Kitne dino ke baad aayi woh akeli hai...
Chuppi ki birha hai, jhingur ka baaje saaz...
Instrumental*

Raat humari toh, Chaand ki saheli hai,
Kitne dino ke baad aayi woh akeli hai...
Sanjha ki baati bhi koi bujha de aaj,
Andhere se jee bhar ke karni hain baatein aaj,

Andhera...rootha hai, andhera...aintha hai...
Ghum-sum sa kone me baitha hai
Instrumental*)

Then she went to her bed and didn't realise but fall asleep.

Next morning-

It was 8 a.m. in the morning and Kavyetri had just completed her everyday Puja. Hence, she went to Atharva's room to wake him up. But she was surprised to see that he was already awake and even took shower. And was just getting ready.

Kavyetri- Oh god! How did this miracle happen? Today, my boy himself woke up and is even ready for the college.

Atharva- Yes mom! There is something important going to happen in the college and I need to reach there on time.

Kavyetri- What is that important thing?

Atharva- Mom today our Deen is going to announce about the inter-college competition which will take place next month. And I want to take part it in. So, I cannot afford to reach late at campus.

Kavyetri- Okay then come to the dinning table. Have your breakfast.

Atharva- Coming mom!

After having breakfast, Atharva headed towards his college on his bike.As he had covered half of the distance from his home to college.

Suddenly a girl came in front of his bike. She was holding a carry bag in which she had bought groceries.

She alongwith her carry bag fell on the street and all the stuffs from the bag came out and got shattered at the road.

The girl was none other than Naina.

She looked up angrily at the biker.

Atharva too looked at her.And for few seconds his yesterday's dream revolved around his eyes in which he saw her. After coming back to senses.

Atharva- Oh you! Excuse me miss. Why do you always have to come in front of my bike?

Is there some magnet in my bike that brings you in front of it everytime.

Naina- Shut up! First you ruined all my groceries and now you are uttering nonsense.

Atharva ,giving an annoyed expression, got off his bike to help her pick all the stuffs.

Naina- Leave it! I don't need your help. I can do it on my own.

Atharva- Fine! Your wish.

And he went back and sat on his bike. Put a gear and moved ahead.

These two are totally unaware of what the destiny has wrote for them. What do you think their future holds for them? To know follow up with the next chapters.