Chapter 2:Her world turned upside down...

Flashback ends-
Naina was in tears thinking of the day when her parents were killed in front of her and she couldn't do anything.

And the people who brought her to their house just treated her as some maid who was forced to do every household chores to get a two-time meals and clothes to cover her body.

Although, they let her get educated as it was one of the requirement under the will, ofcourse... That the person who would bring her up till her marriage would have to give her proper education.

Hence, Naina was studying for her bachelors degree at the same University as Rihaan.

Later, the person who will upbring Naina would get a farmhouse of Naina's parents as a reward. But that wasn't enough for this greedy family.

They wanted to snatch the whole property from Naina.

For this Shalini had some plans.

She decided to get Naina married to her brother Samarth once she turns 21. So that, later, they could snatch the property from her and kick her out of the house.

Right now, Samarth, who was studying Masters at some university currently in abroad was no less in terms of greediness just like his sister.

Shalini had already told him about her plan and he was just looking for his completion of study to return back to India.

Still after all this, Naina never complained about anything. She used to follow their orders as, that innocent soul always treated them like her own family unlike them, who just treated her as some mere puppet who dances on their fingertip.