Chapter 14: IS SOMEONE REALLY DESTINED FOR ME?

The moment Naina looked at the person who saved her, she immediately burst into tears and hugged the person. That person was Damyanti, the only person in Naina's life who truly cared for her.

Damyanti, was a middle-aged(some 53 years) old lady, who has been a mother-figure for Naina ever since, she stepped into the city.

Damyanti lost her husband twelve-years ago in an accident and only has a daughter doing Management Studies in abroad (US).

Even her daughter was very close to Naina, they were almost of same age hence, she was like a friend to her. But, once she left the country for studies, Naina lost her 'Only Friend'.

Damyanti- Thanks to Mahadev, nothing happened to you Naina. But where were you lost? I called out your name so many times, but you were just not listening. If I would have been a little late, the car could have hit you. Are you okay??

Naina's tears were constantly flowing down her eyes.

Damyanti- Okay! Okay! Stop crying now. It's Okay. Come with me.

Damyanti took her to her own house. Gave her a glass of water. Made her calm down. Later asked her-

Damyanti- Tell me what happened? I can read the sadness hidden in your eyes. Just tell me what's the matter?

Naina- Aunty (her voice cracked)... She explained her everything happening in that house.

Damyanti- Ahhh... as expected of those Idiots.

She held Naina's hands. Don't worry Beta, Mahadev won't let happen anything wrong with you. Just keep faith in him.Okay?

Naina looked at Damyanti with a hopeless yet, little hopeful, eyes.

Naina- Aunty. Does something like destiny really exists? Do god really send someone for every single soul on the earth? The one who's born for you, the one whose paths are inter-connected with yours.

The one who's faith is destined with that of yours. Or are these things just some myths?? Or if it is actually true than does it mean Samarth has been destined for me by the god? If so, then why does my heart refuse to accept it?

Damyanti- Naina, if your heart denies him, it means he is not the one for you.

Because our heart, always recognises our real soulmates. That's why they call it a "HEART-TO-HEART CONNECTION".

The one who's truly made for you is somewhere else. Or he might be in front of you, but you can't recognise him.

Wait for the time when god will bring him in front of you. And I'm sure this is going to happen very soon.

God will never let anything wrong happen with you. Just don't lose your faith in him.

After listening to Damyanti's words, Naina finally felt relieved.

She went in front of the Idol of Lord Shiva and prayed to him.

On the other side, Shalini has created a choas in her house.

Shalini- Where the hell this girl has gone. It's too late and she didn't return back.

Samarth- Don't worry Didi. She will return. She has to. Afterall, she doesn't have an option.

Naina, at damyanti's place, took her departure and headed towards her house.

All the way along, Damyanti's words were echoing in her head.

She finally reached home.

Shalini was about to confront her but Samarth stopped her, by making an expression with his eyes.

They all went back to their rooms.

Naina too went to her room and shut the door.

After that, she stood near the window looking at the moon, as if she was questioning to the one destined for her... Where are you??

At Atharva's house-

Atharva with guitar in his hand, was too looking at the moon. And then, thinking about the girl of his dreams, he questioned...Who are you??

(hum tum kitne paas hain kitne, door hain chaand-sitaare,

sach puchho toh mann ko jhoothe lagte hain yeh saare...

hum tum kitne paas hain kitne, door hain chaand-sitaare,

sach puchho toh mann ko jhoothe lagte hain yeh saare...

magar... sacche lagte hain,

yeh dharti !

yeh nadiyaan!!

yeh raina!!!

aur

tum...)

"Sometimes, our soul recognises the one, our mind cannot.

This causes a battle between our mind and heart.

We often ignore those calls of our heart, and we come across the wrong ones whereas, the right ones keep on waiting for us in some universe.

Love is something that paves its way into our hearts when it has to, you can deny it... but cannot restrain that feeling of love.

LOVE IS ABOVE ALL !"