Chapter 8: Mesmerized by her...!

The moment that girl came in front of his bike. He somehow managed to put a brake. But then, what he saw left him in total awe. The girl was wearing an off-white suit with a long white dupatta and anklets in her feet filled the whole environment with its tinkling sound.

(The song started playing-
Aankhon me teri, ajab si ajab si adaayein hain)

The appearance of the girl was exactly like that girl who comes into his dreams every night.

The girl seem quite scared as if someone was troubling her. Later, a man came searching for her.

He saw her standing a few meters away. He went in front of her.

The man- Oh so you are here! Look I caught you.(laughing)

The girl- Please, please spare me. Don't do this to me. I beg you please, no.

Atharva on seeing all this, finally realised that the man had some bad intentions for the girl. He got off his bike, putting it on its stand.

He came in front of the man and that scared girl hid herself behind him.

Atharva- Don't you dare to touch her!

The man- Oh hello Mr. who are you to order me what I shall do and what not?

She is my 'would- be wife'. I would do whatever I want to do with her. You just go away. Or else, you have to pay the price.

Atharva- ...Ohh is that so?

Fine! I am ready to pay off. But I won't leave this girl alone here with a monster like you.

No matter, if she is going to be your wife. If, a girl says 'NO', it means 'NO'. You can't touch her without her permission even if she becomes your wife.

The girl on hearing all this couldn't stop admiring him. She was just lost into his words.

And, Atharva was busy arguing with the man.

...The girl was none other than Naina.And the man troubling her was Samarth.

Few hours back-

Shalini- Naina! We all are going at Mr. Sharma's wedding anniversary party. Only Samarth would be here as he has some sort of work to do.

Naina-(upon hearing this got scared as she was sure of Samarth's intentions) Aunty can I also come along with you all?

Shalini- Ohh so now madam has to go to party.

Do you even know, there would be all high-class people of this city. And we can't take a 'gawaar' with us. That would be an insult for us.

So, just stay here and prepare food for Samarth as he will stay here. And would, definitely need to have dinner.
Now, go and do your work.

Samarth from the staircase was hearing all this. He was happy, as he finally got a chance to come close to Naina as there would be no one else at home.

It's been an hour since everyone had gone for the party.

Naina already prepared the dinner.

Now, she fearfully called up Samarth.
Samarth came and sat at the dinning table.

Naina started serving him food.

She was holding a big spoon to take out veggies from the bowl and serve it on the plate.

The moment she brought the spoon near his plate, Samarth hold her hand.

Naina got anxious. Her hands started shivering and the spoon fell off from her hand, on the table.

Naina- umm...arghhh... I must bring a wiper to clean this. You start eating(faking a smile).

The moment she turned, Samarth again held her hand. He got off the chair and came close to Naina.

Naina felt panicked.

She somehow, managed to pull her hands out of his fist.

Samarth again started coming close to her.

He came and stood in front of her.

With his every step towards her,she was taking a step back.

Naina again turned to find a way to get out from this, this time Samarth held her dupatta.

Naina, put all her force to pull out the dupatta from his fist. And she just ran away out of the house, Samarth following her from behind.

She was running as faster as she could and suddenly she came in front of Atharva's bike.

Flashback ends*

Suddenly a sound of siren came from somewhere.Samarth got sacred. Atharva, noticed this.

Atharva- Should I call up the police here and tell him what you were trying to do with this girl?

Samarth- No...No... Sorry I am going! I am going.

Atharva- Good! Now move.

Samarth turned towards the house without saying anything after giving an aggressive look at Naina.

Naina again got scared.

Atharva turned towards Naina. Finally, they both saw each other's face completely.The moment he saw Naina, he got lost into her eyes.

They both got lost into each other's eyes for a while.

Breaking out it-

Naina- You shouldn't have argued with him. Why did you come in between us.You made it more difficult for me.

Atharva-( coming back to senses) Excuse me what?? I just helped you and instead of being thankful you are blaming me. Oh god, I just can't believe this.

Naina- Okay thank you! Thank you for this favour. Now shall I go?

Atharva- Did I stop you?? Go...

Atharva-(in mind) No doubt, there's sayings that "Girls are difficult to understand".
Huhhh...anyway I am late for home.

Atharva sat on his bike and moved towards his home. But the whole time, he couldn't stop thinking about the girl he just met.

He felt some strong connections with the girl. Also, her beauty mesmerized him all over.

This brought a little smile on his lips. But then, suddenly he remembered how thankless she was even when he helped her.

And then, he just stopped thinking of her.

He finally reached home. The moment he entered the house, he was surprised to see what was there in front of him.

(What do you think could it be?To know, follow the next chapter.)