Chapter 6: Dream or Destiny?

It was the time for the event to begin. All the participants were ready with their prompts. Atharva too was almost ready. His performance was at no. 8 in the list. So he had quite a bit time to rehearse for one last time.

After rehearsing his performance, he just sat there on a chair to relax for a while, and he didn't realise but fall into a nap. And once again, he started to imagine that girl.

The girl was wearing an off-white suit and a long white dupatta with anklets in her feet.

Her anklets were making sound everytime she took one-step ahead.

All of sudden, some mist arouse all around. Then Atharva, saw himself in his dreams.

He was running behind that girl. Suddenly the girl stopped at a point.
And Atharva too stopped there.

He was just about to see her face when an announcement took place-
"So guys, let's begin with the another performance of the day, and the performer is none other than the most charming and desired boy of the college, Atharva. Give him a great round of applause".

Suddenly Atharva felt a jerk at his shoulder as his friend Nitin came there to wake him up for the performance.

Nitin- The next performance is of yours. Get up!
(Nitin was about to go back but Atharva holds his hand and makes him sit behind himself)

Nitin- What happened bro? You seem to be a little worried. Is everything okay?

Atharva- Nitin, that girl! That girl again came into my dream. And once again I failed to see her face.

I don't know why all this is happening. Who's that girl? Why she always comes into my dream?I just don't understand what is all this.

Nitin- Dude, do not think so much. Right now, focus just on your performance.

Now get up! Come on!

Atharva got up and headed towards the stage.

What could it be? Who's that girl in Atharva's dream. Is it just a mere dream or has the universe written something else in Atharva's destiny?